Official Dallas Mavericks vs. OKC Thunder (WCF) Thread. Dallas Mavericks Western Conference Champs

So uhhh, rust?
laugh.gif

OKC losing composure..
pimp.gif

They want to run, we'll run, and we'll win.

And anyone still asking how we'll stop Russ?

Like I said, team defense is more key than any single person on him.

I know he's Thabo and relatively a nobody in this series, but Jet was literally trying to foul him on purpose. Now we get a t!

And why dudes don't front Dirk and at least make the entry pass hard, not to mention doubling off all these non offensive entities on the floor is beyond me.

I know he's Thabo and relatively a nobody in this series, but Jet was literally trying to foul him on purpose. Now we get a t!

And why dudes don't front Dirk and at least make the entry pass hard, not to mention doubling off all these non offensive entities on the floor is beyond me.

So uhhh, rust?
laugh.gif

OKC losing composure..
pimp.gif

They want to run, we'll run, and we'll win.

And anyone still asking how we'll stop Russ?

Like I said, team defense is more key than any single person on him.

This is absolutely unreal.

10/11 from the field, 13/13 from the line.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

This is absolutely unreal.

10/11 from the field, 13/13 from the line.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

As much as I've watched Dirk his entire career, sometimes I forget how great he is...
30t6p3b.gif
pimp.gif

... Its just too easy.
sick.gif

It ain't forgetting. This is when you make your statement. Only game of the night in May. All eyes.

As much as I've watched Dirk his entire career, sometimes I forget how great he is...
30t6p3b.gif
pimp.gif

... Its just too easy.
sick.gif

It ain't forgetting. This is when you make your statement. Only game of the night in May. All eyes.

Back
Top Bottom