Official Dallas Mavericks vs. OKC Thunder (WCF) Thread. Dallas Mavericks Western Conference Champs

Originally Posted by got shoes

Dirk is going PORK!!!!!!!!!

roll.gif

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

As much as I've watched Dirk his entire career, sometimes I forget how great he is...
30t6p3b.gif
pimp.gif

... Its just too easy.
sick.gif

It ain't forgetting. This is when you make your statement. Only game of the night in May. All eyes.

Man... its just that you forget how easy it is for him... He's missed 1 shot that counts G... ONE.

Un *%@@@%$ believable
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MrONegative

As much as I've watched Dirk his entire career, sometimes I forget how great he is...
30t6p3b.gif
pimp.gif

... Its just too easy.
sick.gif

It ain't forgetting. This is when you make your statement. Only game of the night in May. All eyes.

Man... its just that you forget how easy it is for him... He's missed 1 shot that counts G... ONE.

Un *%@@@%$ believable
laugh.gif

They have to stop bringing Perk up to set the screen to initiate Duran'ts move off the dribble. The defender, in this case Haywood, is just trapping out high.

And Russ could get KD the ball more, but when KD curls with his defender trailing him, instead of looking at it as a chance to pass it to KD curling his direction with a defender trailing him, he uses it like a screen and then just flings up some nastiness.

And as much as Dirk is beasting, these calls are weak as +*$%. It's not like Indiana's defense on Rose where they were just fouling him on purpose.

And as always, ball in James Harden's hand as the psuedo PG and good things happen.

Back
Top Bottom