Official Dallas Mavericks vs. OKC Thunder (WCF) Thread. Dallas Mavericks Western Conference Champs

OKC in 7. LETS GET IT. ThunderUp

Hopefully I will be able to get tickets for game 4. Its gonna be live

OKC in 7. LETS GET IT. ThunderUp

Hopefully I will be able to get tickets for game 4. Its gonna be live

This will be a TRASHING, totally disgusting, I don't see how the Mavs win more than a game. Most of the games will be blowouts, Thunder in 5.

This will be a TRASHING, totally disgusting, I don't see how the Mavs win more than a game. Most of the games will be blowouts, Thunder in 5.

Originally Posted by CosmicCanon

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

bro you need to go to the doctor. im worried about you

2-1 Dallas, and the one OKC win was without Dirk, and only lost by 4.

They didn't have Perk in any of the games, but Tyson absolutely KILLED in the regular season against them, averaged 13/15 against em. But again, this was without Perk.

This year against each other..

Dirk- 23 points, only three rebounds, and 3 assists. 61/50/95%.
Durant- 29 points, 6 rebounds, 4 assists. 52/30/88%.
Chandler- 13 points, 15 boards, 55/80%
Westbrook- 14 points, 4 rebounds, 13 assists. 32/83%.

We'll see. Kidd will be fresh, but it may hurt guys like Dirk and JET with all that time off.

It's huge that Dallas has home-court though, winning those first two games are pivotal.

If it goes 7, I kinda don't see Dallas losing,
nerd.gif
. Going out on our homecourt in game 7, I think we'd win.

But we won't talk about Game 7, we need to worry about the first four games first.

I don't see Westbrook having a great series as everyone else expects if we him taking perimeter shots. If he CONSTANTLY attacks the basket? Of course, but we have to see if that happens.

Also, don't expect Kidd on Westbrook. DeShawn will be doing that. And Barea will give the guy a lot of annoyances with his flopping. I'd even expect Brewer to have some burn on Westbrook.

I have no idea what to expect, as always, I just want some good basketball.

Good luck to the Thunder.

Go Mavs.
pimp.gif

2-1 Dallas, and the one OKC win was without Dirk, and only lost by 4.

They didn't have Perk in any of the games, but Tyson absolutely KILLED in the regular season against them, averaged 13/15 against em. But again, this was without Perk.

This year against each other..

Dirk- 23 points, only three rebounds, and 3 assists. 61/50/95%.
Durant- 29 points, 6 rebounds, 4 assists. 52/30/88%.
Chandler- 13 points, 15 boards, 55/80%
Westbrook- 14 points, 4 rebounds, 13 assists. 32/83%.

We'll see. Kidd will be fresh, but it may hurt guys like Dirk and JET with all that time off.

It's huge that Dallas has home-court though, winning those first two games are pivotal.

If it goes 7, I kinda don't see Dallas losing,
nerd.gif
. Going out on our homecourt in game 7, I think we'd win.

But we won't talk about Game 7, we need to worry about the first four games first.

I don't see Westbrook having a great series as everyone else expects if we him taking perimeter shots. If he CONSTANTLY attacks the basket? Of course, but we have to see if that happens.

Also, don't expect Kidd on Westbrook. DeShawn will be doing that. And Barea will give the guy a lot of annoyances with his flopping. I'd even expect Brewer to have some burn on Westbrook.

I have no idea what to expect, as always, I just want some good basketball.

Good luck to the Thunder.

Go Mavs.
pimp.gif

bro you need to go to the doctor. im worried about you

Who ever wins this will be in 6 or 7. The Mavs with this much rest will be interesting to see in Game 1.

Who ever wins this will be in 6 or 7. The Mavs with this much rest will be interesting to see in Game 1.

Mavericks are winning their games at a Playoff high 8 point average per game.

That of course is boosted because they won 8 of their 10 games, and a few were blowouts.

But our two losses were by 5 and 2.

I don't expect any 20 point blow-outs this series.

I hope the Mavericks to really expose the Thunder on the perimeter. We have so many options out there, and we shoot 10% better than them out there.

We really need to crash the boards though. We allowed 5th fewest rebounds per game, we'll see how that stacks up against an OKC team that has the most rebounds per game.
laugh.gif

They turn the ball over a lot, and we're really good in the open-court, getting open shots, so that'll factor in as well. Just have to take care of the ball, keep it moving, quick crisp passing, and get the open man the shot.

3rd Best defensive team in the Playoffs, yet OKC has the lowest allowed FG%, and Dallas has the best 3PT defense.

We just need our role players (Peja, JET, Marion, etc) to make the right plays, if we do that, I like our chances. Sometimes we don't show up, so we'll have to see.

Mavericks are winning their games at a Playoff high 8 point average per game.

That of course is boosted because they won 8 of their 10 games, and a few were blowouts.

But our two losses were by 5 and 2.

I don't expect any 20 point blow-outs this series.

I hope the Mavericks to really expose the Thunder on the perimeter. We have so many options out there, and we shoot 10% better than them out there.

We really need to crash the boards though. We allowed 5th fewest rebounds per game, we'll see how that stacks up against an OKC team that has the most rebounds per game.
laugh.gif

They turn the ball over a lot, and we're really good in the open-court, getting open shots, so that'll factor in as well. Just have to take care of the ball, keep it moving, quick crisp passing, and get the open man the shot.

3rd Best defensive team in the Playoffs, yet OKC has the lowest allowed FG%, and Dallas has the best 3PT defense.

We just need our role players (Peja, JET, Marion, etc) to make the right plays, if we do that, I like our chances. Sometimes we don't show up, so we'll have to see.

i was hoping for the grizzlies so i could catch game three in memphis.. but this will be a great series.

i've been waiting to see us play for what seems forever now.

dallas in six.

i was hoping for the grizzlies so i could catch game three in memphis.. but this will be a great series.

i've been waiting to see us play for what seems forever now.

dallas in six.

Back
Top Bottom