Official Dallas Mavericks vs. OKC Thunder (WCF) Thread. Dallas Mavericks Western Conference Champs

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

of course I am a mavs fan but KD will be a problem..
Durant will get his, but his scoring average per game is lower against Dallas than any other team. The Mavs have been able to do a good job of not letting him go off. Westbrook scares me more than Durant. I think Chandler and Haywood have a field day in this series. The Thunder have NOBODY to guard Dirk, it will be another big series from him. Mavs in 6.

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

of course I am a mavs fan but KD will be a problem..
Durant will get his, but his scoring average per game is lower against Dallas than any other team. The Mavs have been able to do a good job of not letting him go off. Westbrook scares me more than Durant. I think Chandler and Haywood have a field day in this series. The Thunder have NOBODY to guard Dirk, it will be another big series from him. Mavs in 6.

I'm shocked by the amount of Warriors fans not only supporting the Mavericks and thinking they'll win, but Dirk as well.

I'm shocked by the amount of Warriors fans not only supporting the Mavericks and thinking they'll win, but Dirk as well.

OKC will advance.

OKC has too many players you actually have to defend.

JKidd is in for a rude awakening, after facing Andre Miller and a Derek Fisher.

Dirk is a monster, but so is KD.

The real key is, unlike the Lakers, OKC can play small ball with Dallas, and that will give them fits.

OKC in 6.

OKC will advance.

The real key is, unlike the Lakers, OKC can play small ball with Dallas, and that will give them fits.

OKC in 6.

Originally Posted by franchise3

OKC will advance.

OKC in 6.
Okay oracle.
laugh.gif

Russ has struggled against us, is that a just bad luck?

And who's going to cover our perimeter shooters if they double Dirk?

OKC will advance.

OKC in 6.
Okay oracle.
laugh.gif

Russ has struggled against us, is that a just bad luck?

And who's going to cover our perimeter shooters if they double Dirk?

And it's kinda
laugh.gif
that Mavs fans are so confident with this matchup, but none would back me when I said they would advance vs LAL.

This time, Mavs fans will get let down.

Ya'll still my dudes though, JA, Dirk, Sneaker and Co.

pimp.gif

And it's kinda
laugh.gif
that Mavs fans are so confident with this matchup, but none would back me when I said they would advance vs LAL.

This time, Mavs fans will get let down.

Ya'll still my dudes though, JA, Dirk, Sneaker and Co.

pimp.gif

Guess you missed Kidd on Kobe for alot of that series...He was arguably Dallas' best defender against Kobe. I also dont think Kidd will be on Westbrook that much this series.

Guess you missed Kidd on Kobe for alot of that series...He was arguably Dallas' best defender against Kobe. I also dont think Kidd will be on Westbrook that much this series.

Back
Top Bottom