Official Dance Thread Vol. Dougie, Popping, Locking, Bboying, Turfing, Jookin, etc

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by akuratl02

� the 1st dude dragun murdered this krumper.

Neither one of those guys were paying any attention to the music.  It looked like they were doing set routines.

Originally Posted by akuratl02

� the 1st dude dragun murdered this krumper.

Neither one of those guys were paying any attention to the music.  It looked like they were doing set routines.

Originally Posted by moundraised23

�

stupid yuku...
anyway...i actually know ladia...she's from richmond cali (i see u cali
pimp.gif
) and moved to memphis a few years back....she cant get down with the best of em
she got around the right folks and they took her under the wing, not she can do all that cali-memphis-chicago stuff...she was on 106 doin a ciara impression...the whole back bend thing...
Tell Ladia to sign up for NT.

�

stupid yuku...
anyway...i actually know ladia...she's from richmond cali (i see u cali
pimp.gif
) and moved to memphis a few years back....she cant get down with the best of em
she got around the right folks and they took her under the wing, not she can do all that cali-memphis-chicago stuff...she was on 106 doin a ciara impression...the whole back bend thing...
Tell Ladia to sign up for NT.

Originally Posted by Jeuce

Anyone else into House?� This is more my steez as far as dancing goes.
pimp.gif
So much fun.

I kinda dig the style.  I like all footwork styles, from James Brown to gliding, jookin, house.  Are there tutorials for the different house footwork moves?

pimp.gif
So much fun.

I kinda dig the style.  I like all footwork styles, from James Brown to gliding, jookin, house.  Are there tutorials for the different house footwork moves?

pimp.gif
So much fun.

pimp.gif
�That was dope!�

��
smokin.gif
�house is like detroit or chi-town right?
Yeah Chicago House. But its pretty much all over the world now.  Im really into Latin House, Funk/Soul House and Disco House too. Atleast thats what I love dancing to.  Theres really no specific way to dance to it, its all "feeling" thats the only way I can describe it. haha Anyways heres some more vids.

pimp.gif
So much fun.

pimp.gif
�That was dope!�

��
smokin.gif
�house is like detroit or chi-town right?
Yeah Chicago House. But its pretty much all over the world now.  Im really into Latin House, Funk/Soul House and Disco House too. Atleast thats what I love dancing to.  Theres really no specific way to dance to it, its all "feeling" thats the only way I can describe it. haha Anyways heres some more vids.

Back
Top Bottom