Official Dance Thread Vol. Dougie, Popping, Locking, Bboying, Turfing, Jookin, etc

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

Originally Posted by bruce negro

I miss bboying, started when I was 13, Im 23 now. All I hit is that dougie now heauxs flock
pimp.gif
. After reading the thread i just did a couple air flares, I still got it
pimp.gif

Are you serious??? I *##%##* hate you.

Wat you having trouble with?

Well, right now I actually have a groin injury, so I can't practice power as much. I can hit planches and other $!@ though with my upper body.

Question though: Did you do any specific practice or exercise in order to hit that hop from hand to hand clean with your airflares? How long did it take you to get them?

Originally Posted by bruce negro

I miss bboying, started when I was 13, Im 23 now. All I hit is that dougie now heauxs flock
pimp.gif
. After reading the thread i just did a couple air flares, I still got it
pimp.gif

Are you serious??? I *##%##* hate you.

Wat you having trouble with?

Well, right now I actually have a groin injury, so I can't practice power as much. I can hit planches and other $!@ though with my upper body.

Question though: Did you do any specific practice or exercise in order to hit that hop from hand to hand clean with your airflares? How long did it take you to get them?

Originally Posted by iHATEmondayz

i guess everyone has their own preferences and styles are from other styles...everything is all mixed...i tend to mix everything together from tutting mixed into poppin'. love the new styles as well. props that NT has some dancers
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

how long have some ya'll been dancing btw?

I'm going on 3 years. I glide, wave, tut, jook, and a little MJ. Lately I'm trying to add popping, but I don't really know how to hit with my legs yet.

i guess everyone has their own preferences and styles are from other styles...everything is all mixed...i tend to mix everything together from tutting mixed into poppin'. love the new styles as well. props that NT has some dancers
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

I'm going on 3 years. I glide, wave, tut, jook, and a little MJ. Lately I'm trying to add popping, but I don't really know how to hit with my legs yet.

^gliding, waving, and tuttin can all be a part of jookin
I used 2 get down, I'm bout 2 hit 30 soon, and don't jook no more. I don't even go out much anyway...man I miss those days
Dope vids tho yall....like seein $*%+ I haven't seen

I used 2 get down, I'm bout 2 hit 30 soon, and don't jook no more. I don't even go out much anyway...man I miss those days

Originally Posted by moundraised23

Yea, you can incorporate some of it.  I want to have my tutting and waving developed though.  For example, I was battling a couple months ago and one round I did nothing but different waves for 1 round(arm waves, finger waves, body waves, traces, etc), and then tuts for another round. 

Originally Posted by moundraised23

Yea, you can incorporate some of it.  I want to have my tutting and waving developed though.  For example, I was battling a couple months ago and one round I did nothing but different waves for 1 round(arm waves, finger waves, body waves, traces, etc), and then tuts for another round. 

I'm still new to the game, it's gonna be a year when it hits june 
embarassed.gif

looking for a dance studio to rent out is annoying especially if you live in BKK, Thailand 
mad.gif

I'm still new to the game, it's gonna be a year when it hits june 
embarassed.gif

looking for a dance studio to rent out is annoying especially if you live in BKK, Thailand 
mad.gif

Originally Posted by omgitswes

That Memphis junk is hot.
I can't dance worth a damn, so I hate on everyone that can

wes, where you're located in the south? 
nerd.gif

the soreal studio opened last year, it's pretty sick so far 
pimp.gif

That Memphis junk is hot.
I can't dance worth a damn, so I hate on everyone that can

wes, where you're located in the south? 
nerd.gif

the soreal studio opened last year, it's pretty sick so far 
pimp.gif

I'm in Bama.

you should definitely hit up a dance workshop 
if you don't know what it is, it's basically a class that helps you learn dancing 
pimp.gif

I'm in Bama.

you should definitely hit up a dance workshop 
if you don't know what it is, it's basically a class that helps you learn dancing 
pimp.gif

World of Dance 2011 just past...
here's the winner from Hawaii - "Hype".

DOPE.

I thought GRV was going to win it again... however Hype just killed it man.

Back
Top Bottom