Official Dance Thread Vol. Dougie, Popping, Locking, Bboying, Turfing, Jookin, etc

World of Dance 2011 just past...
here's the winner from Hawaii - "Hype".

DOPE.

I thought GRV was going to win it again... however Hype just killed it man.

This makes me want to dance again everyone was dope. Pharside
sick.gif

Anyone else into House?  This is more my steez as far as dancing goes.
pimp.gif
So much fun.

Anyone else into House?  This is more my steez as far as dancing goes.
pimp.gif
So much fun.

Originally Posted by bruce negro

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

Are you serious??? I *##%##* hate you.

Wat you having trouble with?

Well, right now I actually have a groin injury, so I can't practice power as much. I can hit planches and other $!@ though with my upper body.

Question though: Did you do any specific practice or exercise in order to hit that hop from hand to hand clean with your airflares? How long did it take you to get them?

Took me almost 6 months to get a CLEAN air flare year+ to master them. What i did was just start with elbow airs cuz i was scared to fall, just practiced hopping from one elbow to the next eventually worked on regular airs, u gotta make sure ur diagnal to the ground more it helps, try to stall for as long as you can before you "hop" thats how i practiced before i added more momentum. I had a groin injury too in fact the same one, from practicing flares!!! Hit my leg hard on the ground pulled my muscke was out of power moves for months.

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

Are you serious??? I *##%##* hate you.

Wat you having trouble with?

Well, right now I actually have a groin injury, so I can't practice power as much. I can hit planches and other $!@ though with my upper body.

Question though: Did you do any specific practice or exercise in order to hit that hop from hand to hand clean with your airflares? How long did it take you to get them?

Took me almost 6 months to get a CLEAN air flare year+ to master them. What i did was just start with elbow airs cuz i was scared to fall, just practiced hopping from one elbow to the next eventually worked on regular airs, u gotta make sure ur diagnal to the ground more it helps, try to stall for as long as you can before you "hop" thats how i practiced before i added more momentum. I had a groin injury too in fact the same one, from practicing flares!!! Hit my leg hard on the ground pulled my muscke was out of power moves for months.

Originally Posted by FullTech
heat 
Originally Posted by Copp 2 Of Em

DOPE.

couldve went wither way, but i see why hype a tiny edge on em

heat 
Originally Posted by Copp 2 Of Em

DOPE.

couldve went wither way, but i see why hype a tiny edge on em

stupid yuku...
anyway...i actually know ladia...she's from richmond cali (i see u cali
pimp.gif
) and moved to memphis a few years back....she cant get down with the best of em
she got around the right folks and they took her under the wing, not she can do all that cali-memphis-chicago stuff...she was on 106 doin a ciara impression...the whole back bend thing...

stupid yuku...
anyway...i actually know ladia...she's from richmond cali (i see u cali
pimp.gif
) and moved to memphis a few years back....she cant get down with the best of em
she got around the right folks and they took her under the wing, not she can do all that cali-memphis-chicago stuff...she was on 106 doin a ciara impression...the whole back bend thing...

Originally Posted by moundraised23

I used 2 get down, I'm bout 2 hit 30 soon, and don't jook no more. I don't even go out much anyway...man I miss those days
Dope vids tho yall....like seein $*%+ I haven't seen
mou, you're not that old 
ohwell.gif

there's people older than you dancing like Mr. Wiggles 
pimp.gif

I used 2 get down, I'm bout 2 hit 30 soon, and don't jook no more. I don't even go out much anyway...man I miss those days
mou, you're not that old 
ohwell.gif

pimp.gif

mou, you're not that old 
ohwell.gif

pimp.gif

u right, but like i said, i hardly go out nowadays
ohwell.gif
...hittin up parties and clubs or sets is when u show out
dont get me wrong, jookin or dancin in general is like riding  bike....i can still get wit it, but i wont challenge these youngins
laugh.gif

mou, you're not that old 
ohwell.gif

pimp.gif

ohwell.gif
dont get me wrong, jookin or dancin in general is like riding  bike....i can still get wit it, but i wont challenge these youngins
laugh.gif

ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

0383.AintEvenMad.jpg

ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

0383.AintEvenMad.jpg

Back
Top Bottom