Official Dance Thread Vol. Dougie, Popping, Locking, Bboying, Turfing, Jookin, etc

Originally Posted by moundraised23

Originally Posted by iHATEmondayz

Originally Posted by moundraised23

Memphis buckin/jookin > *

memphis buckin/jookin> everyone else

yeah i said it
i know right....
tongue.gif

cant embed, if anyone wants to help...

DAMN RIGHT!! Jookin crushes everything movin...

Damn I wished I learned how to pop and lock and turn into a human machine...

For me it's more like pop and go to the hospital.

LES twins gettin my confidense up about being tall and dancing. Their +$$* looks stupid fye. I'm the same height.

LES twins gettin my confidense up about being tall and dancing. Their +$$* looks stupid fye. I'm the same height.

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

you can't be that old and fragile 
laugh.gif

btw, you tried hitting up the dance studios?

they have classes for every level 
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif

ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by FullTech

laugh.gif

ohwell.gif
He can start learning off youtube tutorials.  I can help direct you to some of the better tutorials if you know the style.  

Originally Posted by FullTech

laugh.gif

ohwell.gif
He can start learning off youtube tutorials.  I can help direct you to some of the better tutorials if you know the style.  

Ok, gotta make a comeback with some legit bboys since everyone is posting their favorite dancers haha

This dude Domkey is a monster... so much funk and swag. He's legit about 5'4" though
laugh.gif

Ok, gotta make a comeback with some legit bboys since everyone is posting their favorite dancers haha

This dude Domkey is a monster... so much funk and swag. He's legit about 5'4" though
laugh.gif

i guess everyone has their own preferences and styles are from other styles...everything is all mixed...i tend to mix everything together from tutting mixed into poppin'. love the new styles as well. props that NT has some dancers
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

how long have some ya'll been dancing btw?

i guess everyone has their own preferences and styles are from other styles...everything is all mixed...i tend to mix everything together from tutting mixed into poppin'. love the new styles as well. props that NT has some dancers
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

how long have some ya'll been dancing btw?

Originally Posted by bruce negro

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

laugh.gif
Please don't disrespect. Pandora is down with ABM Crew, and they've already gave Kenya numerous props. Pandora is dope, but don't underestimate this chick either. Pandora is a bit more refined, but I think Kenya has a bit more character, which counts for a lot as a dancer. It'd be an interesting battle.

I guess I gotta see more. That was taco bell dumpster on a hot summer day trash.
Lol wow.... ease it up a little man. Makes me cringe when people who probably don't understand all of the dynamics of the dance pass hard judgment. I dance every day myself, but since I break and don't pop, I try not to voice harsh opinions
ohwell.gif

Anyways, here's an exhibition she did

Nah you're right. At the end of the day its all about having a good time. I started out popping in high school where it was kinda competitive with dudes battling during lunch all the time I guess I still have that competitiveness in me a bit.
I'm tryina get up on salsa so I can hit them Spanish clubs...

Feel ya. Classes want you to bring a partner.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

laugh.gif
Please don't disrespect. Pandora is down with ABM Crew, and they've already gave Kenya numerous props. Pandora is dope, but don't underestimate this chick either. Pandora is a bit more refined, but I think Kenya has a bit more character, which counts for a lot as a dancer. It'd be an interesting battle.

I guess I gotta see more. That was taco bell dumpster on a hot summer day trash.
Lol wow.... ease it up a little man. Makes me cringe when people who probably don't understand all of the dynamics of the dance pass hard judgment. I dance every day myself, but since I break and don't pop, I try not to voice harsh opinions
ohwell.gif

Anyways, here's an exhibition she did

Nah you're right. At the end of the day its all about having a good time. I started out popping in high school where it was kinda competitive with dudes battling during lunch all the time I guess I still have that competitiveness in me a bit.
I'm tryina get up on salsa so I can hit them Spanish clubs...

Feel ya. Classes want you to bring a partner.

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

I miss bboying, started when I was 13, Im 23 now. All I hit is that dougie now heauxs flock
pimp.gif
. After reading the thread i just did a couple air flares, I still got it
pimp.gif

Are you serious??? I *##%##* hate you.

Wat you having trouble with?

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

I miss bboying, started when I was 13, Im 23 now. All I hit is that dougie now heauxs flock
pimp.gif
. After reading the thread i just did a couple air flares, I still got it
pimp.gif

Are you serious??? I *##%##* hate you.

Wat you having trouble with?

Back
Top Bottom