OFFICIAL DECEMBER '13 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tucson, AZ - Foothills Mall Nike Outlet

520-498-0169

HNakQvt.jpg

Also had

Kobe 7 Poison Frog Lakers CW 488371-500
KD V Elite Superhero 585386-400
Nothing else worth mentioning

Outlets are doing the spend 100 $ get a 25$ gift card..spend 200 $ and get 50 $...I don't know how it is around the country...but the outlet is dry early in the week...I just pick up some kicks for my nephews...

Outlets are doing the spend 100 $ get a 25$ gift card..spend 200 $ and get 50 $...I don't know how it is around the country...but the outlet is dry early in the week...I just pick up some kicks for my nephews...

thanks. just to be clear, its not a "gift card" but more of an in-store card that wont work anywhere other than a factory store, correct? that's how its been historically unless they changed it recently.

Last edited:
visited Hillsboro outlet

2 colors of the elite crew socks  are 6.99 (black with white stripes) and (white and black stripes) All other colors 9.99

Had a pair of elite low KD V orange/yellow  99.99 sz 13

Nothing else to note

Footaction RedBird mall has the Beats studio (old model AA battery version) for 99.99. I assume this is all Footactions

Last edited:
I have use it in the past at the clearance store...and thanks for clearing that up...

Anyone seen these before? Can't find anything on the web for them, a local spot had them for 1.99 though. If they're worth it I'll go back and grab the rest lol

These are plentiful at my local Wal Mart!

1.99? They real?

I think so, couldn't find them on nba.com though

These are plentiful at my local Wal Mart!

Interesting. What's the price of them out of curiosity? I went to put them on it it seems like the nba logo was heated on and it came off as soon as the fabric stretched. Probably why they were at the discount store :lol:

I think so, couldn't find them on nba.com though
Interesting. What's the price of them out of curiosity? I went to put them on it it seems like the nba logo was heated on and it came off as soon as the fabric stretched. Probably why they were at the discount store :lol:

I don't remember the price, they do seem pretty cheaply made.

Might want to double check your email and/or spam folder. I got a $5 coupon from Nike to use at any Factory store during December. Not a huge deal, but an extra $5 never hurts this time of the year..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom