OFFICIAL DECEMBER '13 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love a pair of those 1s. Just did a stock locate for those with nike and none were found in my size. Maybe next time...

Was at Camarillo Outlets today... Nothing too exciting.

Jordan IV for toddlers and youth. I know toddlers were like $39.99 Youth I think was 50. Don't quote me on that.

Had several DB AF1 on hash though. I saw from 10.5 - 12 Possibly other sizes. I believe the price was 59 or 69.99 and then 20% off of that.

These were the AF1s

View media item 695723
Also... Lots of KD6 N7s in youth sizes on has wall.

Last edited:
Great shoe selection there @spyder. If only I was in New York, lol. I really want those all black original Nike free run+ but unfortunately they only sell the blue/grey colorway here which I copped a few days ago. Also chat with a Nike rep earlier and no luck with being able to locate them in my area. I live in Long Beach, CA btw.

Last edited:
Just called the Jackson Nike Factory store and they have my size in the grapes, but the chick who answered said they weren't doing phone orders. They were an in store release only.
I feel like she was just making some **** up

Just called the Jackson Nike Factory store and they have my size in the grapes, but the chick who answered said they weren't doing phone orders. They were an in store release only.
I feel like she was just making some **** up
I would ask to talk to a manager. I'm about to call after I take this final

I just called again and spoke to someone different. Same story....no phone orders
mean.gif
Damn man. National Harbor is sold out too. I'm going to wait until Noon to call all the West Coast outlets carrying these. 

Damn man. National Harbor is sold out too. I'm going to wait until Noon to call all the West Coast outlets carrying these. 

National Harbor and Franklin Mills are sold out. I'm going to call a couple local outlets that weren't on the list to see if they received any.

National Harbor and Franklin Mills are sold out. I'm going to call a couple local outlets that weren't on the list to see if they received any.
PMed.

It sucks because I'm a 20 min drive from Franklin Mills in my home town but I'm still at school right now taking finals

Great shoe selection there @spyder. If only I was in New York, lol. I really want those all black original Nike free run+ but unfortunately they only sell the blue/grey colorway here which I copped a few days ago. Also chat with a Nike rep earlier and no luck with being able to locate them in my area. I live in Long Beach, CA btw.
Call Riverhead and oreder from them. They are really good about orders and everyone who works there seems cool. I've found a lot of come ups in that spot. 

Call Riverhead and oreder from them. They are really good about orders and everyone who works there seems cool. I've found a lot of come ups in that spot. 

Thank you for the info. I didn't know that was possible. I will definitely do that :smile:

Last edited:
Good stuff quise. I'll try to stop by Ross this week as well to see what they have.

Last edited:
smh franklin mills is starting to get all this good stuff. where was this a year or two ago? ive always gone to the philadelphia premium outlets in limerick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom