OFFICIAL DECEMBER '13 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks. just to be clear, its not a "gift card" but more of an in-store card that wont work anywhere other than a factory store, correct? that's how its been historically unless they changed it recently.
Correct on the factory store - don't know about clearance since there isn't one around here.

The $25 is off a $50 purchase in January, and the $50 is off a $100 purchase.

Long time lurker never contributed but couple finds, check tj maxx found the t-Rex Lebron jacket at tj maxx river oaks Houston $99 retail $350, also found at Marshall's this jacket 452534-012 for $99 retail $400 but that jacket I bought no more available. Also found the XI bred letterman jacket $99 retail $350 at Marshall's

San Leandro

Lebron X blk/red saw a few size 11. $99.99

1972 Premium QS light brown with lime bottom. size 8.5 $69.99

Lebron Low easter 10.5  $89.99

KD elite low orange $99.99

All footwear is 20% off above prices this weekend as well.

San Leandro

Lebron X blk/red saw a few size 11. $99.99

1972 Premium QS light brown with lime bottom. size 8.5 $69.99

Lebron Low easter 10.5  $89.99

KD elite low orange $99.99

All footwear is 20% off above prices this weekend as well.
saw some 10-10.5 NIKE KOBE 8 NSW "GREEN GORGE" there last week. $60 if i remember correctly

Grape 5 B-grades at Rosemont Premium for $139.99. All the stock is in the back, have to ask for them. The worker I talked to said they inspected all the pairs and that they're all pretty pristine.

My local outlet had a FSR of Grapes too. I couldn't find anything wrong with them except for the "B" stamp on the tag.

Last edited:
All these grapes and I cant even order them. My local outlet near my hometown got them (Franklin Mills) but I'm still at school. Why couldn't this information come after finals week

Gilroy outlet in CA has the grapes. $139.99 Not sure of sizes or if they're taking phone orders. Saw a post on instagram.

(408) 847-4300

Last edited:
I guess there are random b-grade releases here in the bay area, managed to pick up some aj1 high 85 black toe for $65, it was $79 but san leandro was having the 20% off all shoes, not sure on the size run  but there were like 3 of them my size when i left.  Shoes were flawless no signs of being bgrades.

Went to San Leandro when they opened.. sold out of all the black toes yesterday.. 
indifferent.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom