OFFICIAL DECEMBER '13 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went on Tuesday. They had FSR but figured they probably wouldn't last long at that price. Smh!
When did you go to this Outlet….

Was Tuesday when I went. Had FSR but had a feeling they wouldnt last long at that price. Smh!

Called and they said no more AIR MAX 2 STRONGS

Last edited:
My grapes from San Ysidro came in. I thought they would be B-grades but they're not. They came in a the original Jordan box and don't have stamps anywhere. My pair is flawless. Very satisfied

B-GRADEs= LITTLE TO NO FLAWS

MOST OF THE PAIRS I GOT THAT WERE LABELED B GRADE HAD NO GLUE STAINS OR CREASES UNLIKE THE PAIRS I GET FROM HOH, FTL, NDC

B-GRADEs= LITTLE TO NO FLAWS
MOST OF THE PAIRS I GOT THAT WERE LABELED B GRADE HAD NO GLUE STAINS OR CREASES UNLIKE THE PAIRS I GET FROM HOH, FTL, NDC

Yes I understand this. Not all B-grades are flawless though.

I'm talking about the fact that mine didn't even have B-Grade stamps

Yes I understand this. Not all B-grades are flawless though.

That's good stuff. Picked up b-grades of the fire 5s last year and they were and are yellowing like none other

I'm talking about the fact that mine didn't even have B-Grade stamps

Ok nevermind... missed the post in the previous page. My bad

Anyhow. I asked the employees when I walked in there later in the afternoon and no one wanted to talk about it. Finally ran into the manager who told me his employees were salty because the DB3s came in as a surprise and none of them were allowed to cop.

Thats gotta suck harder than a customer showing up after the last pair was sold.

Last edited:
Would really like a pair smh... 

if your pair is stamp free, they're just pairs that didnt sell in the nearby accounts

Rumor:

Hash wall and in-bin clearance goes to 30% off tomorrow, and clearance apparel to 40% off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom