OFFICIAL DECEMBER '13 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
was able to get a pair of the grape v's from nike factory san marcos...had the grapes gave them away (deadstock to charity) :rolleyes been wanting them bad every since and BOOM finally.

was able to get a pair of the grape v's from nike factory san marcos...had the grapes gave them away (deadstock to charity) :rolleyes been wanting them bad every since and BOOM finally.

So good things do come to those who wait huh? Haha congrats on grabbing a pair.

Good work on the donation but who needs a pair of $140-170 shoes in a charity? You could have gotten at least 5 pairs with that

Good work on the donation but who needs a pair of $140-170 shoes in a charity? You could have gotten at least 5 pairs with that

i didn't know there were do's and dont's when it came to giving something to a charity? especially when the concept was to donate sneakers that would be given to deserving teens in my area but hey whatever you have all the answers. :rolleyes

you guys know of any outlets still with pairs i got around to callin a couple with no luck for my size 11.5/12

New Nike Olympic 3M Sochi Vapor Flash Men's Running Reflective Jacket

Whats up with these 3m Jacket's are people liking these or what????

$79.99 at Marshall's  ----- 

Yeah man I vote he donates all the pairs of V in his signature
lmao nah not happening, ive already donated over 50 pairs of kicks to local thrift stores

i didn't know there were do's and dont's when it came to giving something to a charity? especially when the concept was to donate sneakers that would be given to deserving teens in my area but hey whatever you have all the answers. :rolleyes
no rules, but im sure 5 kids would have been happier to have a pair of $30 shoes, than 1 kid having some J's
ether way like i said good job on doing so, just looking at the big picture

skep - it doesn't matter man. just leave it be. it isn't an outlet update and its just your personal preference just like dude donating was his.

we need more updates and less free posting.

Last edited:
i found a men's sz small in the black/gold USA destroyer for 34.99 at ross. Copped it hoping to run across another, anywhere, so I can exchange for an XL. so heads up, if this wasn't already known that they are out there for the dummy low.

Last edited by a moderator:
i found a men's sz small in the black/gold USA destroyer for 34.99 at ross. Copped it hoping to run across another, anywhere, so I can exchange for an XL. so heads up, if this wasn't already known that they are out there for the dummy low.
What city did you find it in?

Do you happen to notice if they still have any Grapes? I don't trust the guy over the phone saying they don't have them; must've been lazy and thought i was gonna place an order over the phone
When did you call? 

The grapes all over the country were LONG gone by noon on Monday. I called every outlet on the sneakersteal list yesterday morning and only one of them had my 11.5

I got em from San Ysidro and the guy said that there were people camping. I expect no different from Vacaville. 

San Leandro clearance store has a bunch of Laney t-shirts for $10 (orig $35)

available in black/yellow/blue

Didn't see no grapes, I didn't even know they dropped

When did you call? 

The grapes all over the country were LONG gone by noon on Monday. I called every outlet on the sneakersteal list yesterday morning and only one of them had my 11.5

I got em from San Ysidro and the guy said that there were people camping. I expect no different from Vacaville. 
ok got it. I called today...too late.

http://niketalk.com/t/535780/air-jo...-buying-selling-or-trading/1230#post_19333674

where are all the Penny V dolphins popping up? pairs without boxes are flooding ebay, so i'm guessing ross or marshalls, but I haven't seen any....although i'd certainly like to, especially for $50-60. i just missed out on a pair of 13s for $120 shipped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom