OFFICIAL DECEMBER '13 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't buy it….. I wanted to see what NT kids thought about it….

I personally don't like it compared to the other USA gear they have...

It will Def hit the Clearence….Bawwah!

Not sure where else to post this so I figured here was the most fitting.. Came across Under Armour Ridge Reaper goretex boots at Marshall's in Towson Md for 89.99 - retail is 200 for non insulated and 225 for insulated. Definitely a solid winter boot for anyone looking. Here is what they look like for reference --View media item 679283

Ross in winston salem yesterday had a 9.5 and 7.5 kobe VII in black again.

Tired of seeing those ugly things there, someone please buy them :rofl:

Nike Store in Jersey Gardens had the Thermal Foams for $130, better deal if you know someone for F&F...

Awesome thanks again. Google says they open at 10 is that right? Only asking cause the two outlets around my parts open at 9?

Was able to cop GS Forging Irons from South Chi for 99.99 for my son for Xmas- happy with that deal given they are 180+ on Feebay. Love the price, but never understood why outlet shipping takes so darn long- seems like that crap gets re-routed half way around the country before it gets to you. Any looking for 3.5y-7y worth a shot.

Couple phone orders were being accepted ( a couple got through) but got too overwhelming. Manager shut it down and said no phone orders til Monday. They won't last til then though.

If you're in the so cal area.... Sizes 10.5 and 11 are still available. About 6-7 Per size... So hurry.

In regards to Kobe 8

Last edited:
Damn that pisses me off. I literally called at 10:05 n was told na no phone orders for these. Then saw sneakersteal post it so i figured try once more, same answer. 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mean.gif

Damn that pisses me off. I literally called at 10:05 n was told na no phone orders for these. Then saw sneakersteal post it so i figured try once more, same answer. 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mean.gif
If it something good, they rather sell it in house than ship it.

So nike outlet F&F this weekend right? I heard nobody talking about this. Plan to go to woodbury tomorrow.

Just Grab These Air Force Ones DB's - w/ Friends and Family Discount 30% - making the total - $41.97 out the door!

Camarillo Ca Outlet

CAWPED!!!

They were on sale for $59.97

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom