OFFICIAL December 2009 Website/Outlet/Store ReportThread Vol. Im back and I accept any Xmas present

man people be asking questions over and over
grin.gif
just read the thread people like upandcoming said check his sig
laugh.gif

Damn UP but your sig is true.

Those guys were talking about the AM1 not jordans.

Also I hope SJ end up like the CDPs, I know I will be calling every week doing my thing and if I find some you know NT will be the first to hear about it. Letssee who can find them first.

Shoot me a message if anyone gets lucky.

woodburn has a size 11 of the flue games on the hash wall for 120 w/20% off of that. they will prob be gone fast so call asap if you want em. and lol @ all thepeople excited for spacejam b-grades. the normal ones are b-grades with all those injection marks everywhere, i dont wanna see what the b-grades look like.have fun re-selling them though some dork will pay $200 for a pair.

dang, so many peapodders off of one sig?
laugh.gif

I'm happily spawning more understudies for this good ol' (Will) outlet hunting
pimp.gif

Special shout out Kissinme, Fla outlet
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

^ carry what ever? he said he ordered a 10 meaning a sz.10, not jordan X.

siiiig check

i know, i'm talking about the space jams...dude said they were too new to be there

peapodders
laugh.gif

good ol' days, right Wilbert, I mean William,or is it Will?

how are those noobies treating you? got them in a training program?

this is the second time I'm telling you, so please remember, Retros don't come close to OGs
wink.gif

Yes, the same program that I had you in
wink.gif

edit
I refuse 2 waste my post count on public bickering that adds clutter 2 this thread so lemme re-iterate...
Originally Posted by Mr NikeTalk

Yes, the same program that I had you in
wink.gif

No, I'll be damned if I speak 2 another NT moron
laugh.gif

eek.gif
at cdps for 59.99, I hope that will happen when I hit that outlet inperson in Feb
grin.gif
ohwell.gif

Those AM's that you guys are all going nuts about were also at Deer park too. Last time I was there they were 89.99 but maybe theyll price match.

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Im sick of waiting ....

They had a sz 12 when i 1st called an hour ago. Lady put me on hold and never came back.

508 384 1800

i think its the last 12 out there lol
i called here
frown.gif

was disappointed when he said 70 bucks...but i said efff it and got em anyway...
eyes.gif

owell

Glad she was able to help somebody.... SMH. Broad had me on hold for stupid long....

Retros last longer than OGs? really?
quality on OGs >>> quality on Retros

Are you "training" many people that fall under my sig?

Just picked up those HOF 6 rings and AM1's from Kissimmee. The traffic was too much today on I4 but it was ok coz I paid $143.34 for both pairs plus 2athletic sets for my little boy. I didn't even know about that clearance store until I started hanging around in this thread. Good looking out HareJordanfor the info. The employees were complaining that the phones were ringing of the hook today.
laugh.gif

went back to SMITHFIELD NC tonight cause of the 30% off tha wall ....

they had just put out 3 pairs of Hyperize in Carolina blue for 59.99, they all had that 'sample' tag on em, all size 9 and 2 pair had YELLOWING aroundthe top of the shoe, still pretty good lookin

got the last pair of kobe iv phillys for a total of 60.33

ive never been at an outlet this late in the night, looks to me like they stock the hell outta the place after 7 pm, gonna start to stop by on the regular tilthe end of the year just in case

r3tro thanks again for the jkidd 95 orng/blue 29.99 look out, thanks much

Shoetrends just posted space jams in a size 7.5, 8.5, 9.5, 10.5 and 11. They bumped up the price to $300

Originally Posted by eciaccord

Shoetrends just posted space jams in a size 7.5, 8.5, 9.5, 10.5 and 11. They bumped up the price to $300

HEY SHOETRENDS..YOU GET THE...

Niketown have the white/green, white/purple, black/blue and gradient Kobe IVs for $59.99. They also have the black/white/red Girffey Retro 1 for $83.97. If youcan find them, the black/gold/cement Air Force 1 hi are $120 or $130.

Angel

Originally Posted by funkdoctor73

Niketown have the white/green, white/purple, black/blue and gradient Kobe IVs for $59.99. They also have the black/white/red Girffey Retro 1 for $83.97. If you can find them, the black/gold/cement Air Force 1 hi are $120 or $130.

Angel

Which niketowns

Those 11/12 packs were hard to get. My brother in law picked up the 8/15 pack in a size 9 for $54. Suprisingly that info didn't reach the forums.
Tell your brother in law to sell me that pack. Heck, I'll just buy the XV's off of him if he only wants the VIII's...
nerd.gif

I regret not picking up the 6 rings this morning even though they get alot of hate on this site. I found them to look really good in person especially for theprice.

Originally Posted by funkdoctor73

Niketown have the white/green, white/purple, black/blue and gradient Kobe IVs for $59.99. They also have the black/white/red Girffey Retro 1 for $83.97. If you can find them, the black/gold/cement Air Force 1 hi are $120 or $130.

Angel

Is that a price drop in all or a specific nt you know of? Id like to get the gradients if there still around.

I regret not picking up the 6 rings this morning even though they get alot of hate on this site. I found them to look really good in person especially for the price.
I was kinda having second thoughts this morning as well but after seeing them when I picked them up, man they're nice and clean. Betterquality and comfort than the two SJ's I have!

Back
Top Bottom