OFFICIAL December 2009 Website/Outlet/Store ReportThread Vol. Im back and I accept any Xmas present

called the 615-443-3521 # and told me biggest left is 10.5
Viejas told me to call back in an hr and a half, forgot the reason they gave me.

got my sz 12 from Kissimee.

Any updates on the White/ Navy Uptempos?
nerd.gif

Spacejams restock in many Niketowns, but no holds or phone orders for the next 48 hours though.

Seattle and Denver for sure and Vegas I think.

Someone hook me up with a 9.

Crap. I just called the South Chicago store, and the 30% is only going on for the hash wall. Guess that means no Hyperize for me.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by BryonRussellHustle

Spacejams restock in many Niketowns, but no holds or phone orders for the next 48 hours though.

Seattle and Denver for sure and Vegas I think.

Someone hook me up with a 9.

Tempting but gonna wait for B grades right Will?

Nike Outlet Allen, TX

Jordan AJF3 (White/University Blue) - $59.99 - 30% - plenty of sizes on hash wall
air-jordan-fusion-3-ajf-3-white-sunset-university-blue.jpg

Zoom BB II (White/Black/Yellow) - $49.99 - FSR
dsc02309.jpg

DT Max '96 (White/Black) - $59.99 - 30% - plenty of sizes on hash wall
nike-air-dt-retro-1.jpg

DT Max '96 (White/Red) - $59.99 - 30% - plenty of sizes on hash wall, except the 13 I have been looking for for a long time in this color
nike-air-dt-retro-2.jpg

Lots of other decent shoes that I can't remember, but they were all size 11 or smaller so I didn't really pay too much attention.

Originally Posted by BKazK

Gurnee Mills has these for $119, then today it was 30% off....so they ended up about $84....b-grades, but I don't see anything wrong with them.

4219808379_93f4ce7194.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I called Gurnee Mills and the guy said they had none of these...were there a lot left?

When yall say they are "b-grades", are they labeled like that on the box or something? Or do you just know they are b-grades because the quality isobviously bad?

Sometimes the quality difference is god awful (i.e. lace locks, and even some laces missing on the Raging Bull Vs, horrible yellowing, etc), but from the onesI've looked at, the b-grades are no worse than today's "a-grades".
laugh.gif
I picked up a pair of b-grade nubuck XIIs during the F&F sale, and theylooked no different than the ones I got from NDC's clearance sale just a couple weeks prior.

Someone with more experience can chime in if I'm wrong, but I think the only ways to tell them apart is that they usually don't come in their originalboxes (i.e. Air Jordans come in a generic orange box instead of the original JB box), or some of them actually have "b" marked on the inside label.

Originally Posted by AirJordanXVIII

Originally Posted by Anomaly

Crap. I just called the South Chicago store, and the 30% is only going on for the hash wall. Guess that means no Hyperize for me.
frown.gif

Late?
About what? I'm referring to the Hyperize not being on the hash wall, therefore, no 30% off on those. I'm not willing to pay $90 forthem, thus "no Hyperize for me".

Originally Posted by NickEPockets

Originally Posted by BKazK

Gurnee Mills has these for $119, then today it was 30% off....so they ended up about $84....b-grades, but I don't see anything wrong with them.
I called Gurnee Mills and the guy said they had none of these...were there a lot left?

Originally Posted by showmedemkicks

Gurnee Mills have orlando 7s with 30% off, plenty of size left, they do take phone orders. Got the last raptor for 84.00, i couldn't pass that up.
Ask for Robin, she's very helpful and nice. I think she might be an NTer. My total with shipping and tax came out to 85.17, can't beat that.

Big Ups to Robin from Gurnee.

Sometimes the quality difference is god awful (i.e. lace locks, and even some laces missing on the Raging Bull Vs, horrible yellowing, etc), but from the ones I've looked at, the b-grades are no worse than today's "a-grades".
laugh.gif
I picked up a pair of b-grade nubuck XIIs during the F&F sale, and they looked no different than the ones I got from NDC's clearance sale just a couple weeks prior.

Someone with more experience can chime in if I'm wrong, but I think the only ways to tell them apart is that they usually don't come in their original boxes (i.e. Air Jordans come in a generic orange box instead of the original JB box), or some of them actually have "b" marked on the inside label.
Truth. B-grades use to have noticeable flaws and go for dirt-floor basement cheap in B/S couple years ago... now the differences are minimal ifany. You simply need to know the <50> formula Nike uses for quality control and its easy to see that most b-grades in truth aren't distinguishablefrom A-grades

frown.gif
I didn't like re-reading that . . . .

Originally Posted by Agent0024

Sometimes the quality difference is god awful (i.e. lace locks, and even some laces missing on the Raging Bull Vs, horrible yellowing, etc), but from the ones I've looked at, the b-grades are no worse than today's "a-grades".
laugh.gif
I picked up a pair of b-grade nubuck XIIs during the F&F sale, and they looked no different than the ones I got from NDC's clearance sale just a couple weeks prior.

Someone with more experience can chime in if I'm wrong, but I think the only ways to tell them apart is that they usually don't come in their original boxes (i.e. Air Jordans come in a generic orange box instead of the original JB box), or some of them actually have "b" marked on the inside label.
Truth. B-grades use to have noticeable flaws and go for dirt-floor basement cheap in B/S couple years ago... now the differences are minimal if any. You simply need to know the <50> formula Nike uses for quality control and its easy to see that most b-grades in truth aren't distinguishable from A-grades

frown.gif
I didn't like re-reading that . . . .

Thanks for the info. I was curious to know if they were actually marked in some fashion. I guess I just have never come across any b-grades at the outlets Ihave been to.

laugh.gif

B-Grades vary a lot. My Raging bull 3m V's from gurnee look great, even though they are "b grade". They only have some misplacedsitching and the rest of the shoe is fine. No yellowing either. The tag is still marked B-Grade though. So yea i guess the only way you could tell is bylooking at the beat up orange box

thanks nikesourceseller

I just ordered 2 pairs of the air max 1 qs in size 9 from johnson creek. the lady who took my order was very nice and helpful.

Originally Posted by terrimui

thanks nikesourceseller

I just ordered 2 pairs of the air max 1 qs in size 9 from johnson creek. the lady who took my order was very nice and helpful.

What was your total after shipping and taxes?

ordered my qs fro kiss, fl at like 3:30. very nice and helpful for the most part total was like $59.74 shipped to ohio

thanks NT for the info, i was about to drop $90 on a 2nd pair from the bay

This is first time I wasn't charged tax on my pair, lady asked if I was exempt I said well ny there's no tax on sneakers below 100. I've paid taxwert time. Ima make sure I tell then there's no tax cause I've paid at least an extra 5 eery time I've ordered from outlets.

Space Jams will be restocked at _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ in the VERY near future. And there are _ _ _ _ of them going to be available. Keep your eyes peeled.

Back
Top Bottom