OFFICIAL December 2009 Website/Outlet/Store ReportThread Vol. Im back and I accept any Xmas present

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

^^^^I'll take PF for $200 Alex.

Edit: Imagine how many people lurk

A lot more than people think. I'd say atleast 50 people lurk everyday, if not more.
NTOC
pimp.gif

Shoutout to Will
pimp.gif
wink.gif
........hit me up!

went to aurora il, take mj's post. subtract the hot 12's and 24.99 96's and add some true flights.

aurora disappoints all the time

You guys also have to realize that a lot of people do not live near outlets. I can't update if I'm no where near an outlet. I'll update when I goif there is anything worth sharing, but I'm a good hour + with no traffic away from the nearest outlet. I also work, so I can't get to an outlet m-f.Then take into consideration that the outlets nearest to me have nothing good, so sorry that I don't post great updates ( I know the posts on here were notdirected to me, but I thought I would just answer on behalf of a bunch of people and myself at the same time). I know there are a bunch of lurkers on here, butsome people are just forced to lurk based on their situation. I wish I lived near one of the outlets that constantly had good stuff, I would be more than happyto share what my outlet had.

I'll keep everyone posted next time I visit the great mall outlet or the vacaville outlet, but when was the last time anyone ever saw anything great comeout of there, or was able to order anything from either of those outlets?

I have not been on this thread for a while and it has been a really long time since I have made use of this thread and gotten something, but THANK YOU to allof those who continue to post updates, especially to those who post updates that others are actually able to get things from.

Merry Christmas

Originally Posted by ATFROMTN

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

^^^^I'll take PF for $200 Alex.

Edit: Imagine how many people lurk
what i found out is out of 20 employees who work there.it only take one empolyee that can get everything you want.so just wait til saturday when i post the kicks that alot of people are looking for but can't find them.
You want a Doggie biscuit?

Went to ross today in alhambra on main st (CA) and of course wasnt expecting to find anything. I looked through everything at least twice then saw these andwas like
eek.gif
. I did not expect to see these at all shoes are from 96! Theseare the nike flight 96. Sorry for the crappy cell phone pics
52735de5ee58cbce3d0525008644276b20b255a.pjpg

791350f7e0edc75d3a1828408010f5392c5c164.pjpg

For the non believers
c252564e02c543c02218ea9d18e733e65e42c25.pjpg

does the aurora Il, store still have a size 11 or 11.5 in those metallic 1`s?? i live in canada would just like to call once and ship it my friends house inblaine WA,. thanks

Forgot to post these last week, but my local Ross had Playstation AM97's for $39.99. May want to check your local spots out for 'em!

grin.gif

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by frijo sneaker

Man.... Where is "GUMSOLES-Ebay" getting all these B-grade Jordan III 09 from? He has from Kryptonates, yeezys.....
Whats next? The Pacquiaos Trainers?......
its been discussed... dude gets bgrade everything. dont be surprised if he gets the trainers... he had eggplant foams and army foams over the summer.
imo gumsoles from ebay has to be the same guy who runs KIXCLUSIVE.com because the same shoes are there in the sizes and price listed on ebay. notto mention kixclusive originates from florida, so does the seller from ebay
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by ATFROMTN

Originally Posted by AquaGrape2345

Them uptempost that went for $60 were thos eonly sample sizes or all sizes
all sizes
as always, thanks for the update atfromtn.
btw - i called about the uptempos and 1/2s cents. only a size 6.5 left for the uptempos. and no 1/2 cent samples or 1/2 cents there in general
embarassed.gif

Space Jams on sneakerhead.com for 239.99 shipped with express shipping. A little too much but may be good for those who want to cop early and avoid the mayhemnext week.

Originally Posted by HustlinFlip

Forgot to post these last week, but my local Ross had Playstation AM97's for $39.99. May want to check your local spots out for 'em!

grin.gif
i need an 11.5
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by loxley4life

Space Jams on sneakerhead.com for 239.99 shipped with express shipping. A little too much but may be good for those who want to cop early and avoid the mayhem next week.
Mayhem? What, other than waking up early? These will be everywhere. I would be surprised if they showed up on Mars.

Originally Posted by tyclef

You guys also have to realize that a lot of people do not live near outlets. I can't update if I'm no where near an outlet. I'll update when I go if there is anything worth sharing, but I'm a good hour + with no traffic away from the nearest outlet. I also work, so I can't get to an outlet m-f. Then take into consideration that the outlets nearest to me have nothing good, so sorry that I don't post great updates ( I know the posts on here were not directed to me, but I thought I would just answer on behalf of a bunch of people and myself at the same time). I know there are a bunch of lurkers on here, but some people are just forced to lurk based on their situation. I wish I lived near one of the outlets that constantly had good stuff, I would be more than happy to share what my outlet had.

I'll keep everyone posted next time I visit the great mall outlet or the vacaville outlet, but when was the last time anyone ever saw anything great come out of there, or was able to order anything from either of those outlets?

I have not been on this thread for a while and it has been a really long time since I have made use of this thread and gotten something, but THANK YOU to all of those who continue to post updates, especially to those who post updates that others are actually able to get things from.

Merry Christmas

I am located by Nike's central hub and I do not have any outlets here worth visiting
eyes.gif
. I try to make phone calls for the people here.

Back
Top Bottom