OFFICIAL December 2009 Website/Outlet/Store ReportThread Vol. Im back and I accept any Xmas present

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

edit: nvm, KG knows.

and those Fusion IV's at South Chi are tempting, will cop if they go down in price.
Just wish they would get the CDP IV's, smh...

a few pages back some said these are 59.00 at an outlet i think a pf, or kissimee. havent had time too call.dont really like fusions but them in that colorwayis nice

How much were the Lebron VI chalks at south chicago? Will they ship something off the back wall? Do they fit true to size? Thanks for the updates, everyone.

Originally Posted by rawmanjones

How much were the Lebron VI chalks at south chicago? Will they ship something off the back wall? Do they fit true to size? Thanks for the updates, everyone.
How much were the Lebron VI chalks at south chicago? Looks like $90 from the orange tag
Will they ship something off the back wall? Yup. Having the style code should help (346526-441) and you may have to tell them they are on the back wall. If itdoesnt work the 1st time, you might have to call back again. Some employees are lazy

Originally Posted by Rapido27

Damn huge Update!!!
pimp.gif

Thanks! I try to go hard hard when im there... PICS>Text HAHA...they had some really nice winter gear there...i'll be back thru there on Wednesday

I had asked if rif la was legit i receive the kicks today air foamposite one royal 150.00 shipped their legit Big J
eek.gif
2zz3gif.jpg
9bahe0.jpg
23l0308.jpg
mm51rs.jpg
Sorry for no tags on pictures

I called S. Chicago a week or so ago to get another pair of Lebron Vs. They were on the hash wall right next to the VI Chalks (the guy on the phone waswondering if I'd want the Chalks too - I wasn't excited about paying the ~$90 for them at the time so I passed). They gladly shipped out my shoesquickly. Great service from S. Chi.

Just called NF and was told that only 8 and 12.5's remain in the system for the 5/18 packs (332565-991).

Originally Posted by Funkman

I was just there. Only certain 2/21 packs were $140 because the boxes were trashed. The ones were descent boxes were still 179 or 199. They had 1 5/18 split on hash wall n both kicks were marked $99.99 the few 5/18 packs that were left was still 199

Trust me...all the 2/21 packs are 140 and they got plenty...and the 5/18 is split...69 for the 18 and 89 for the 5 Lebron Chalks are 94.97 and they ship outanything you can buy in the store

Great update only mjs collected.

I can't believe the Foamposite Lites were $130. haha.

We just got a Nordstrom Rack in Cincy a few weeks ago, and I'm going to check it out tomorrow after my final exam. I'll have an update tomorrowevening.

Thanks for the South Chicago update only mjs collected!

I was able to cop Zoom Flight 96s and Air Max Plus 97s for under $100

hey just got a card from nike outlet that if u spend 75.00 between dec 10-24 you will rec a 25.00 score card (gift card) just heads up !!!

nike outlet in Gurnee Has the Jordan V raging bull biggest sz was a 10 I think she said they are $95.00 here the number 847.855.0857

Originally Posted by airberg

Jordan Spizike $129.99 (Black/Grey and some other weird color): size 12
Cool grey spizikes and the "Nelly" spizikes??
nerd.gif

I wonder if those were the pairs I returned to Nike
eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Edit - Nice update onlymjs
pimp.gif
I dont know if you got my pm
nerd.gif

another quick update for shoejocky.com
-space jams in hand and ready to ship
-air jordan 12 white/red, flu games and restock on rising suns
-nike sb dunk low premium quickstrikes ( un-hemp ).
-mr cartoon gshock
-massive update for jordan heads that wear 11.5/12.. I mean MASSIVE...

happy trails q;]

Back
Top Bottom