OFFICIAL December 2009 Website/Outlet/Store ReportThread Vol. Im back and I accept any Xmas present

Potomac Mills Nike
There were a few tribal air max tl4's 39.99 12/18
Jordan Trunner white/red colorway Q4 37.9something 12/18
Air max 97 tn 49.99 12/18
TN 360 79.99 12/21

Originally Posted by MikeUMD

Potomac Mills Nike
There were a few tribal air max tl4's 39.99 12/18
Jordan Trunner white/red colorway Q4 37.9something 12/18
Air max 97 tn 49.99 12/18
TN 360 79.99 12/21

Im heading up to potomac this weekend...im assuming not much worth copping?

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Originally Posted by HareJordanTwentyThree

Check your local Ross stores they had these in size XL 3 black and 3 red $25, passed as they didnt have my size.
%21Bg%213Nu%21Bmk%7E%24%28KGrHqUH-CEErvZKS-BVBLDisyiyQg%7E%7E_12.JPG

pimp.gif

Crewnecks. Yessss, going to my Ross soon as i finish taking a dump. Hope they have.

Damn, didnt have.
I found a L at mine last night

Angel

Went to deer park ealier, they had

-still a had a couple hypermax samples, all priced 39.99 and size 9 ( they had white/red, white/green, white/north carolina blue)
-A pair of black/navy sample hyperizes for 89.99 size 9
sick.gif

-both 2k9s fsr 79.99
-one size 12 dmp 1 pack for 179.99
sick.gif

I also picked up a pair of size 9 white/gold sample hyperizes, if anyone wants them for cost pm me. I'll post pics later.

all three orlando outlets had nothing to mention, jordan 2009's for 79.99, zoom flight 96's grey and black blue for 69.99 still
sick.gif
. like i said nothing worth mentioning lol happy holidays family. stay safe!

i went to the philadelphia outlet..
i only saw the jordan 2009's for 79.99
alot of random samples on the back wall
i saw lebron 6 lows.. with like a light blue swoosh mainly white...
not else really good

there was the kobe briant carpe diem t with the champange cap for 15 i saw most sizes..

Great Mall update:
I was kinda in a hurry but this is what i remember. This place never has good stuff so bare with me
They had a couple of the carpe diem cork shirts, but only big sizes.
Air Max 1 silver; Bunch of 8.5s hash wall
nike-air-max-1-metallic-silver-crinkled-leather-1.jpg

Nike Air pegasus 89;saw only a 8.5
nike-air-pegasus-89-grey-pink-grey-blue-021.jpg

Nike trailwind 92 (white,grey,blue)-fsr, 49.99
Nike sb veloce;fsr for both colors. Do not remember price
nike_sb_veloce_blk_ex.jpg

nike-sb-zoom-air-veloce.jpg

Nike Sharkalaid;fsr, I believe this was the color.
nike-sharkalaid-fresh-air-decades-3.jpg

Nike Air Bursts; size 9, 59.99, hashwall
4208386028_8a6b4b6cf5.jpg

Nike dunk nylon
dunk-nylon-big1.jpg

Originally Posted by JUPITER SAM

which dd's pm me

did you check out dd's? they told me they restock every night. ive seen the black/purple pippens, all black penny 2's and some air raids(white with acolorful strap) they usually run about $44.99

so if you guys have a dd's discount store near you, check them out on a regular. supposedly its another type of Ross.

Being that the Space Jams had bubbles on the midsole...expect these on this thread in a couple of months...

Apparently, the Chicago NT has Kobe IV home/away gradients. I read on here that they're $59.99. No size 9's, though.

Originally Posted by bigsupa

Being that the Space Jams had bubbles on the midsole...expect these on this thread in a couple of months...

I think its a guarantee that they are going to drop but just how many is the question.

If they would drop like the carmines did at numerous outlets.

Originally Posted by AbstraKt

Apparently, the Chicago NT has Kobe IV home/away gradients. I read on here that they're $59.99. No size 9's, though.
i just called over there and they said $120 so I don't know

Originally Posted by bak ymmij

Originally Posted by bigsupa

I think its a guarantee that they are going to drop but just how many is the question.

If they would drop like the carmines did at numerous outlets.

If and when they do...

Someone please shoot me a PM notifing me of where its at!
wink.gif

NDC is doing their additional 25% off clearance items again with code GEARUP, and if you spend over $100, shipping is free with code4ATHLETE. I'm very tempted to pick up a pair of the Hyperize that are marked down to $100. I was really close topulling the trigger on those during the F&F sale at the So Chicago store, but at the last second, decided I had blown enough money already that day.

These will come out to $75 + tax on NDC. Does anyone remember how much they were at So Chicago (I thought they were $90), and know if they still have a FSRleft by chance?

Originally Posted by Anomaly

NDC is doing their additional 25% off clearance items again, and if you spend over $100, shipping is free with code 4ATHLETE. I'm very tempted to pick up a pair of the Hyperize that are marked down to $100. I was really close to pulling the trigger on those during the F&F sale at the So Chicago store, but at the last second, decided I had blown enough money already that day.

These will come out to $75 + tax on NDC. Does anyone remember how much they were at So Chicago (I thought they were $90), and know if they still have a FSR left by chance?
yea they r still 89.99 pretty much FSR, i was there 2 days ago

Damn, I knew I should have gotten a pair then. $10 less to begin with on the price, and 30% off with F&F vs. 25% on NDC. I even tried them on, and theywere actually really comfortable, and I still hesitated on buying them. I'm such an indecisive bastard.
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom