Official DECEMBER 2010 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - NO REQUESTS

Anomaly - scattered sizes. I took a pic of the price the pic above it

Oops, I glanced at that and thought that was for the shoes under that box. Holy crap, $48!! I'll definitely call them tomorrow morning to see if they have them!

Oops, I glanced at that and thought that was for the shoes under that box. Holy crap, $48!! I'll definitely call them tomorrow morning to see if they have them!

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

Or did you
nerd.gif
I had on a black north face zip up hoody and some 2000 space jams

Forgot to take pics but DP didn't really have anything worth mentioning, they did have some stuff for toddlers though. All 3 colorways of the diamond turfs for $18 and the black/red cb94 for the same price I think.

I returned some shoes but

Spoiler [+]
Originally Posted by xbiker47

Most returns that are good never hit the floor because employees scoop them up

eek.gif
 I remember seeing someone with jams looken at womens/kids hash

Try calling deer park about the hyperizes, might have a 11 in those

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

Or did you
nerd.gif
I had on a black north face zip up hoody and some 2000 space jams

Forgot to take pics but DP didn't really have anything worth mentioning, they did have some stuff for toddlers though. All 3 colorways of the diamond turfs for $18 and the black/red cb94 for the same price I think.

I returned some shoes but

Spoiler [+]
Originally Posted by xbiker47

Most returns that are good never hit the floor because employees scoop them up

eek.gif
 I remember seeing someone with jams looken at womens/kids hash

Try calling deer park about the hyperizes, might have a 11 in those

Originally Posted by coolcat4

Originally Posted by TOUCH MONEY

I called like 3 places but nobody could hook me up with cheap oreo 6s, dudes talking about they still 99. They said they couldnt price match.
indifferent.gif

call nike outlet south chicago they have it for $79.99
The Gilroy outlet was cool enough to price match my pair down to $59.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by coolcat4

Originally Posted by TOUCH MONEY

I called like 3 places but nobody could hook me up with cheap oreo 6s, dudes talking about they still 99. They said they couldnt price match.
indifferent.gif

call nike outlet south chicago they have it for $79.99
The Gilroy outlet was cool enough to price match my pair down to $59.
smokin.gif

Just left allen Tx outlet they had the usual n7 offerings still full price. The hyperdunk 2010s and a lunar runner

Theyhad the green suede prod 3's fsr 69.99

Still a lot of scattered sizes on back wall of hyperizes, they also had the Oreo 6s fsr 99.99 but I bet u could ask them to price match they seem real nice over there

A lot of nicer material Nike t shirts for 9.99 (a lot of world basketball festival t shirts and Nike NYC t shirts)"

Just left allen Tx outlet they had the usual n7 offerings still full price. The hyperdunk 2010s and a lunar runner

Theyhad the green suede prod 3's fsr 69.99

Still a lot of scattered sizes on back wall of hyperizes, they also had the Oreo 6s fsr 99.99 but I bet u could ask them to price match they seem real nice over there

A lot of nicer material Nike t shirts for 9.99 (a lot of world basketball festival t shirts and Nike NYC t shirts)"

picked up the last pair of 11s in those Air Max Hyperize Metallic Silver/Volt for $57 shipped.  BIG thanks to BigJ for the heads up!
happy.gif

picked up the last pair of 11s in those Air Max Hyperize Metallic Silver/Volt for $57 shipped.  BIG thanks to BigJ for the heads up!
happy.gif

Yea Ken I agree, I always try to sound overly nice over the phone, and haven't had a problem with price matching or phone orders yet. They're usually pretty cool about checking the shoe for you to see if they're A grade or B Grade and if they are B grade, what the defects are.

A lot of the retro's workers know more about and the other popular shoes, but if its something kinda random (for ex: some bacon am90 currents) be ready with what you might want to tell them to check, (for ex: I had them look on the inside to see if there was any material sticking out since its a slimmer fitting shoe, and check the free bottoms to see if there was anything wrong there, also the stitching on the fly wire, and the huarache symbol)

Yea Ken I agree, I always try to sound overly nice over the phone, and haven't had a problem with price matching or phone orders yet. They're usually pretty cool about checking the shoe for you to see if they're A grade or B Grade and if they are B grade, what the defects are.

A lot of the retro's workers know more about and the other popular shoes, but if its something kinda random (for ex: some bacon am90 currents) be ready with what you might want to tell them to check, (for ex: I had them look on the inside to see if there was any material sticking out since its a slimmer fitting shoe, and check the free bottoms to see if there was anything wrong there, also the stitching on the fly wire, and the huarache symbol)

thanks for that update bigj505... didnt find my size 14 in the black/green dunks but was able to find em at another outlet for the same price... the guy on nikefind also gave me this info... black/wicked purple/metallic gold dunk his in size 10, 14, and 15 at the st. louis mills outlet 314-227-5577 for $24.97

317982 008
317982-008.jpg

thanks for that update bigj505... didnt find my size 14 in the black/green dunks but was able to find em at another outlet for the same price... the guy on nikefind also gave me this info... black/wicked purple/metallic gold dunk his in size 10, 14, and 15 at the st. louis mills outlet 314-227-5577 for $24.97

317982 008
317982-008.jpg

Back
Top Bottom