Official DECEMBER 2010 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - NO REQUESTS

I wonder which footaction, just went on the site. 9s still the same price and ain't see no spacejams.....

^what!!? They still have space jams floating around!!??
Man I wish we had a FTA in the area.

^what!!? They still have space jams floating around!!??
Man I wish we had a FTA in the area.

Originally Posted by Sole Redeemer

I know it's not a direct Nike retail purchase but FTA just did a markdown on Jordan IX to $99.99 as of 12/14/10. Also white/red AJ1 for $49.99. Penny IIIs (blk/blk/vroy) for $39.99. And Flightposite 1s for MTS $29.99. Flightposite 1 GP $19.99. Jordan Space Jam XI (men's) $89.99. Very limited sizes company wide on all except Jordan IX.

good looks on this update

I know it's not a direct Nike retail purchase but FTA just did a markdown on Jordan IX to $99.99 as of 12/14/10. Also white/red AJ1 for $49.99. Penny IIIs (blk/blk/vroy) for $39.99. And Flightposite 1s for MTS $29.99. Flightposite 1 GP $19.99. Jordan Space Jam XI (men's) $89.99. Very limited sizes company wide on all except Jordan IX.

good looks on this update

Footactions don't do phone orders, go in the store with the sku and ask them to stock locate. Find the sku on the box or aak in the sku thread.

Footactions don't do phone orders, go in the store with the sku and ask them to stock locate. Find the sku on the box or aak in the sku thread.

what is MTS & GP on those flightposite mean?

what is MTS & GP on those flightposite mean?

Originally Posted by sneakerjunkie

anyone know how much those uptempo 97's are on BigJ pg 8 update
price was flashed over it seemed
someone already asked n i answered but they r 80

Originally Posted by sneakerjunkie

anyone know how much those uptempo 97's are on BigJ pg 8 update
price was flashed over it seemed
someone already asked n i answered but they r 80

just left from footaction checkin on those space jams....too good to be true, worth the try though!!!!!

just left from footaction checkin on those space jams....too good to be true, worth the try though!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom