Official DECEMBER 2010 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - NO REQUESTS

Originally Posted by reakeon23

found these in marshalls had about an fsr they did have a gray and orange pair fsr and a black/gray/purple 29.99 is a nice price tho.....

which marshalls? somewhere in the central valley

These on clearance at Tannersville, PA outle. $21.97. Good amount of sizes.

8c435038e5207c74282adfbcbfd56ce98df7ad3.jpg
9c935689e14b7faf21e6d368b205b2b2ef2afcd.jpg
30f259aeab78527ed17b86a7f6564333c544f27.jpg

Originally Posted by bhergh

found these in marshalls had about an fsr they did have a gray and orange pair fsr and a black/gray/purple 29.99 is a nice price tho.....

sorry they were in columbus ohio sorry forgott to add that but i am sure they are all over the U.S. . (seen them at 2 stores westside and out in pickerington stores)

Originally Posted by bhergh

sorry they were in columbus ohio sorry forgott to add that but i am sure they are all over the U.S. . (seen them at 2 stores westside and out in pickerington stores)

Originally Posted by Sole Redeemer

Originally Posted by lm415

I know it's not a direct Nike retail purchase but FTA just did a markdown on Jordan IX to $99.99 as of 12/14/10. Also white/red AJ1 for $49.99. Penny IIIs (blk/blk/vroy) for $39.99. And Flightposite 1s for MTS $29.99. Flightposite 1 GP $19.99. Jordan Space Jam XI (men's) $89.99. Very limited sizes company wide on all except Jordan IX.

what is MTS & GP on those flightposite mean?

MTS is Nike's short color coding for Metallic Silver. SKU 41 00189 1 04. I was able to get a size 13 for $29.99 before discount. They exterior of the shoe was fine but underneath the black upper, in the crevices, there was like deteriorated glue or something but not noticeable from the exterior at all. And considering the shoe released TWO YEARS, I couldn't complain for the price at all.

Forgot what GL (not gp, sorry) stood for exactly in the color coding, thinking it may have been the goldish colored one. Anyway, they showed in a size 13 but the fulfilling store No Stocked it. Was going to try again but just didn't. And they were marked down to $19.99. Good luck getting them. Anyway the SKU is 41 04689 6 04.

Pardon my ignorance, but how would one go about ordering these? Go to an actual footaction store or call the customer service phone number posted on their website?

I know it's not a direct Nike retail purchase but FTA just did a markdown on Jordan IX to $99.99 as of 12/14/10. Also white/red AJ1 for $49.99. Penny IIIs (blk/blk/vroy) for $39.99. And Flightposite 1s for MTS $29.99. Flightposite 1 GP $19.99. Jordan Space Jam XI (men's) $89.99. Very limited sizes company wide on all except Jordan IX.

MTS is Nike's short color coding for Metallic Silver. SKU 41 00189 1 04. I was able to get a size 13 for $29.99 before discount. They exterior of the shoe was fine but underneath the black upper, in the crevices, there was like deteriorated glue or something but not noticeable from the exterior at all. And considering the shoe released TWO YEARS, I couldn't complain for the price at all.

Forgot what GL (not gp, sorry) stood for exactly in the color coding, thinking it may have been the goldish colored one. Anyway, they showed in a size 13 but the fulfilling store No Stocked it. Was going to try again but just didn't. And they were marked down to $19.99. Good luck getting them. Anyway the SKU is 41 04689 6 04.

Pardon my ignorance, but how would one go about ordering these? Go to an actual footaction store or call the customer service phone number posted on their website?

UPDATED:
I know it's not a direct Nike retail purchase but FTA just did a markdown on Jordan IX to $99.99 as of 12/14/10. ll Retro IX CW's (except white/univ blu/blk) are $99.99 at footlocker too.  Possibly Champs too but i"m not for certain on that one.

The following are VERY LIMITED SIZES COMPANY WIDE but try the sku's through FTL/CHA for possible luck.
Also white/red AJ1 for $49.99.
Penny IIIs (blk/blk/vroy) for $39.99. (SKU 41-00781-5-04) 11.5 and 12 showed available as of 12/16. I placed and order for a 13 but the manager of the fulfilling store in Florida was holding it for himself. 
indifferent.gif

Flightposite 1s for MTS $39.99. (SKU 41-00189-1-04) 10.5 was available but nothing bigger that I tried.
Flightposite 1 Gl $19.99. (SKU 41-04689-6-04)
All retro XII cw's are now 89.99 (FLU Game sku 41-0184-3-04)

~*UPDATED*~

UPDATED:
I know it's not a direct Nike retail purchase but FTA just did a markdown on Jordan IX to $99.99 as of 12/14/10. ll Retro IX CW's (except white/univ blu/blk) are $99.99 at footlocker too.  Possibly Champs too but i"m not for certain on that one.

The following are VERY LIMITED SIZES COMPANY WIDE but try the sku's through FTL/CHA for possible luck.
Also white/red AJ1 for $49.99.
Penny IIIs (blk/blk/vroy) for $39.99. (SKU 41-00781-5-04) 11.5 and 12 showed available as of 12/16. I placed and order for a 13 but the manager of the fulfilling store in Florida was holding it for himself. 
indifferent.gif

Flightposite 1s for MTS $39.99. (SKU 41-00189-1-04) 10.5 was available but nothing bigger that I tried.
Flightposite 1 Gl $19.99. (SKU 41-04689-6-04)
All retro XII cw's are now 89.99 (FLU Game sku 41-0184-3-04)

~*UPDATED*~

Originally Posted by MrDozo

I know it's not a direct Nike retail purchase but FTA just did a markdown on Jordan IX to $99.99 as of 12/14/10. Also white/red AJ1 for $49.99. Penny IIIs (blk/blk/vroy) for $39.99. And Flightposite 1s for MTS $29.99. Flightposite 1 GP $19.99. Very limited sizes company wide on all except Jordan IX.

Calling customer service WON"T help because they run off of the same inventory as eastbay/online. So they don't even use the same SKU system. You have to go through a store.

I know it's not a direct Nike retail purchase but FTA just did a markdown on Jordan IX to $99.99 as of 12/14/10. Also white/red AJ1 for $49.99. Penny IIIs (blk/blk/vroy) for $39.99. And Flightposite 1s for MTS $29.99. Flightposite 1 GP $19.99. Very limited sizes company wide on all except Jordan IX.

Calling customer service WON"T help because they run off of the same inventory as eastbay/online. So they don't even use the same SKU system. You have to go through a store.

Go to your local FA and give the sales rep your size and whatever sku you want to run. He will run it in the system and see what comes back. If you anything comes back in your size you pay for and they have it shipped to your desired location. SR told me 5-6 days if not sooner.

Go to your local FA and give the sales rep your size and whatever sku you want to run. He will run it in the system and see what comes back. If you anything comes back in your size you pay for and they have it shipped to your desired location. SR told me 5-6 days if not sooner.

dont know if it has been posted, but Celebration has Piston 6's for $60, red/white 6's for $80, Penny III eggplant for $80.........

dont know if it has been posted, but Celebration has Piston 6's for $60, red/white 6's for $80, Penny III eggplant for $80.........

Ive been on niketalk for a decent amount of time... what is celebration?? online storefront as well??

Ive been on niketalk for a decent amount of time... what is celebration?? online storefront as well??

Back
Top Bottom