Official DECEMBER 2010 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - NO REQUESTS

Anyone know the sku for those Prestos at Clinton Crossings in the pic r00m112 posted?

Anyone know the sku for those Prestos at Clinton Crossings in the pic r00m112 posted?

South Chii-

Eggplant 1/2 cents for $90
Dmp 1 pack for $180 and Jordan VIs mentioned previously for $100

Nfsr but call for sizes. Cheaper with f&f discount.

South Chii-

Eggplant 1/2 cents for $90
Dmp 1 pack for $180 and Jordan VIs mentioned previously for $100

Nfsr but call for sizes. Cheaper with f&f discount.

anybody know if the block of orange employees are cool with handing out the coupons if you ask?

anybody know if the block of orange employees are cool with handing out the coupons if you ask?

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

Depends upon the store managers and what they allow the employees to do with the coupons.
From what I have seen and obeserved over the years, after the dateon the coupon has started the
coupons are thrown out so they are not handed out at the last minute to shoppers.

Depends upon the store managers and what they allow the employees to do with the coupons.
From what I have seen and obeserved over the years, after the dateon the coupon has started the
coupons are thrown out so they are not handed out at the last minute to shoppers.

Originally Posted by HareJordanTwentyThree

This is the craziest thing.  I expect this post to be deleted, but I want to say, reading all of the posts about the attitudes and policies of stores and employees makes me sick.

When I used to work retail for Nike and F+F came around, I gave pretty much everyone who was in my line the discount, no matter who they were or what they bought.  I just kept the card next to my register, and hooked everyone up.  Lots of people had their own cards, but for all the tourists and other people who didn't know about it, I didn't hesitate in giving them the discount, they didn't even have to ask.  I mean even the managers (most of them) wouldn't trip about that.  I would hate to see people come through all excited and then leave empty handed or paying more than they wanted to.

It's not like Nike is going to lose any money, that's for damn sure.

Anyway, sorry to vent.  But I would suggest everyone to ask every employee you can find and hopefully you'll get one or two who are willing to help.

This is the craziest thing.  I expect this post to be deleted, but I want to say, reading all of the posts about the attitudes and policies of stores and employees makes me sick.

When I used to work retail for Nike and F+F came around, I gave pretty much everyone who was in my line the discount, no matter who they were or what they bought.  I just kept the card next to my register, and hooked everyone up.  Lots of people had their own cards, but for all the tourists and other people who didn't know about it, I didn't hesitate in giving them the discount, they didn't even have to ask.  I mean even the managers (most of them) wouldn't trip about that.  I would hate to see people come through all excited and then leave empty handed or paying more than they wanted to.

Anyway, sorry to vent.  But I would suggest everyone to ask every employee you can find and hopefully you'll get one or two who are willing to help.

Originally Posted by DeezyVSOP

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DeezyVSOP

pimp.gif

bl uptempo 97 and 1/2 cents havent hit my area yet as far as outlets...

Nike Factory Store: Tucson, AZ

(520) 498-0169

Update as of 12/2/10

FSR on mostly all retros.  That's all I really care about.

Provided pictures of other end caps for all but call for sizes.

[font=arial, sans-serif]Not pictured: Cool grey Six Rings $89.99 FSR[/font]

Nothing to mention on the hash wall except a pair of infrared 90's 7.5 & 14 only.
1ec26cb61c88fb34d9ecbdd49ef8bd6de7afbdf3_r.jpg
95236d1e6a7282d4b939d9edc8cfd298b04422af_r.jpg

8971686787b8d7ccdf8fce827d00a967b27c3654_r.jpg
4c516a6d89bcdac3dd755fcfbfb9591667871e0f_r.jpg

07a366d764aa8c6dba60d64bc4a9dd7dcfdd609a_r.jpg
458264b6eb81bb36d5dc98d291fb21ba8fd6290d_r.jpg

e2836c09699a8f44b5bed9dccd0ddea9cfcb1caa_r.jpg

db73696c62168e7abcfcd353c4e9d8bdd1cd2259_r.jpg

db7367b4637882b5b72ed023c8cadeaf7abd4ab3_r.jpg

(520) 498-0169

Update as of 12/2/10

Nothing to mention on the hash wall except a pair of infrared 90's 7.5 & 14 only.
1ec26cb61c88fb34d9ecbdd49ef8bd6de7afbdf3_r.jpg
95236d1e6a7282d4b939d9edc8cfd298b04422af_r.jpg

8971686787b8d7ccdf8fce827d00a967b27c3654_r.jpg
4c516a6d89bcdac3dd755fcfbfb9591667871e0f_r.jpg

458264b6eb81bb36d5dc98d291fb21ba8fd6290d_r.jpg

e2836c09699a8f44b5bed9dccd0ddea9cfcb1caa_r.jpg

db73696c62168e7abcfcd353c4e9d8bdd1cd2259_r.jpg

db7367b4637882b5b72ed023c8cadeaf7abd4ab3_r.jpg

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

Williamsburg, VA got the black 97s...

But you still come out cheaper at a DTLR or Shoe City in the D.C. area after the most recent markdown of 99.99...

Williamsburg, VA got the black 97s...

But you still come out cheaper at a DTLR or Shoe City in the D.C. area after the most recent markdown of 99.99...

Originally Posted by Gordonson

Thanks for the Clinton update though, I live 2 hours away so I never get to take a trip out there.
What color are those Foamdomes though? They almost look Royal. 

No problem, I just head there sometimes when I got visit my family cuz I'm in NYC now. Anyway, those foamdomes were Eggplant, sorry for the crappy Blackberry pics.

Originally Posted by Gordonson

Thanks for the Clinton update though, I live 2 hours away so I never get to take a trip out there.
What color are those Foamdomes though? They almost look Royal. 

No problem, I just head there sometimes when I got visit my family cuz I'm in NYC now. Anyway, those foamdomes were Eggplant, sorry for the crappy Blackberry pics.

Spurs 1/2 Cents flowed through like crazy for $69.97 bout three months ago....
mad.gif
   and I had to sleep on 'em....

they had a size 9 of the "Green Sparks" in Tulare, CA for $49.99 last week and the "Blaccout" 1/2 Cents had a good run through the dope spots as well.... I'm still hopin those Spurs will return just one more time for me to cop

MJ234EVER welcome to NT, great update.... are those blacc/blue AJ1s at the bottom of one of those pics the CC Sabathias???? I'll call to confirm of course, but figured I'd ask in my welcoming you to NikeTalk sir....

Spurs 1/2 Cents flowed through like crazy for $69.97 bout three months ago....
mad.gif
   and I had to sleep on 'em....

they had a size 9 of the "Green Sparks" in Tulare, CA for $49.99 last week and the "Blaccout" 1/2 Cents had a good run through the dope spots as well.... I'm still hopin those Spurs will return just one more time for me to cop

MJ234EVER welcome to NT, great update.... are those blacc/blue AJ1s at the bottom of one of those pics the CC Sabathias???? I'll call to confirm of course, but figured I'd ask in my welcoming you to NikeTalk sir....

Originally Posted by MJ234EVER

(520) 498-0169

Update as of 12/2/10

thanks, can you recall how much those Jordan jumpman Strongs were and if it was FSR? its the 2nd one from the bottom on the left column. thanks

Back
Top Bottom