smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Enver vs Golen State....should be a high scoring affair.
Just need to go all out and do whatever it takes to win. I expect Nellie to shorten the rotation again
ohwell.gif
when he shouldn't.

LETS GO WARRIORS. this is a playoff game.

Biggest game of the year
nerd.gif

Oracle WILL be rocking.
_enver sucks on the road, and with Pietrus back(I REALLY don't like him, but he makes this team soooo much better) the Warriors will take it

Oracle WILL be rocking.
I hope so, the crowd seems to be flooding with bandwagon fans/families more and more, thank god for MP with those 2 monster blocks to(momentarily) hype everyone up. On the other hand, the Oracle lived up to the name "Roaracle" during the game against the Lakers, so hopefullythat'll be the same Oracle that shows up. I'll definitely be there, using my last cut in my creative writing class for it (On a side note, since whenwere SRO tix 60 bucks? Makes me miss those $30 lower level tickets)

As for the game, we get stops + bench help and we win. Good to see Barnes with the faux-hawk back...hopefully it represents a good omen
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ikari XD

Oracle WILL be rocking.
I hope so, the crowd seems to be flooding with bandwagon fans/families more and more, thank god for MP with those 2 monster blocks to (momentarily) hype everyone up. On the other hand, the Oracle lived up to the name "Roaracle" during the game against the Lakers, so hopefully that'll be the same Oracle that shows up. I'll definitely be there, using my last cut in my creative writing class for it (On a side note, since when were SRO tix 60 bucks? Makes me miss those $30 lower level tickets)

As for the game, we get stops + bench help and we win. Good to see Barnes with the faux-hawk back...hopefully it represents a good omen
laugh.gif

I lost my voice for like 2 days after that Lakers game. There were a hell of alot of Lakers fans there that night...
I remember a couple of years ago, tickets off EBay were like 50 dollars tops for some of the games
laugh.gif

Anyway, last year against Dallas, it seemed the true Warriors fans were there and full of energy.
Against Utah though, it seemed like all the bandwagoners scooped up all the tickets and didn't bring the same energy the other crowds had
ohwell.gif

Anyway, last year against Dallas, it seemed the true Warriors fans were there and full of energy.
Against Utah though, it seemed like all the bandwagoners scooped up all the tickets and didn't bring the same energy the other crowds had
ohwell.gif

That's the same thing my brother said (he attended all the playoff games last year). I only went to that Utah game 4....it was
sick.gif

This year...you know the bandwagoners are coming in though. The true fans will drown them out....hopefully
tired.gif

Nuugets beat yall in Oakland before this season so there's no reason why they cant do it again
pimp.gif
. Who knows what _enver team will show up though
eyes.gif

Melo has been giving teams work the last 3 games...he's guna drop 40 on the warriors...AI will have about 30 and JR smith or Kleiza will get 25...with theway these teams play d maybe even both lol

final score

nuggets 140
warriors 132

ohwell.gif

So F'in true. All the bandwagoners got all the Utah series tickets, and attention whored themselves by taking pics and posting them on myspace.F'in bandwagoners, at least yall made me good money reselling tix last playoffs. On the other hand, there was a crowd noise difference between game 1and 2 of the Dal series too, it only got to game 1 level in game 2 towards the end of the game.

Hope the nuggets win, just cause i remember some people on this board were talking couple weeks ago saying warriors were lock for 8th.

Back
Top Bottom