Official Denver Nuggets @ Golden State Warriors 4/10/08 TNT

if denver makes the playoffs they are gettin swept either way so f them.

Lol denver is a way better team and the warriors. Face it

AI
MELLO
CAMBY
MARTIN
SMITH

those are extremely good players, I smell upset first round.

both denver and golden state are capable of pulling off upsets.

unfortunately, the warriors haven't played very well recently, but earlier in the season they were ballin. but if they can somehow magically gain thatback, i still think they can challenge the majority of WC teams.

Lol denver is a way better team and the warriors. Face it

AI
MELLO
CAMBY
MARTIN
SMITH

those are extremely good players, I smell upset first round.

I think starting 5 vs starting 5 the warriors are a better team IMO, but I think what really overwhelms the Warriors when they play the Nuggets and most otherteams is against the Bench...The Warriors have a lack of depth and thats what really kills them, what was the stat sheet like today? the Nuggets had like 30+points from the bench and the warriors had like 2 or 4? pfft...But you are right, the Nuggets are a better overall team, can't argue with that...

Originally Posted by BaronDavis5

SMH at the warriors, god damn.

if denver makes the playoffs they are gettin swept either way so f them.

That makes you sleep better at night?

how is that true, i dont like either team really, well i like both but not more than the other.

AI-> Davis. Both sick but when its all said and done iverson is a top 25 player of all time at least
Camby>Betris- Camby when healthy is sick. Dudes numbers are a joke
Melo>Jackson-Melo is a star in the leauge....
elis>carter... carter sucks elis is sick
Martinn=harrington

Smith> G state whole bench

man did the bench even get to play at all other than small stints? W's just seem to look lazy/tired in the 2nd half these past few games.

Nellie really has to play the bench more sometimes other than blowouts. This game was a critical and all but how do you expect to win when you're startersbarely had any rest.

NO EXCUSES.

W'S COULDN'T ASK FOR A BETTER SITUATION. AT HOME, ONE GAME EQUALS PRETTY MUCH THEIR PLAYOFF DESTINY. IM VERY DISAPPOINTED IN THEIR PERFORMANCE TONIGHT.BENCH HASN'T BEEN THERE IN WEEKS.

Whoa. My "Warriors by 17" prediction was pretty darn close. lolz

These teams really aren't contenders for anything other than the final playoff spot. You can't play your starters for 48 minutes in the final two weeksbefore the second season begins. This is desperation.

The Spurs, Hornets, and Lakers are 10 man deep teams.

YOooo!!!

bc9269e1290fc1ae77cce280d1df4c11ccb6750e_t.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'm not even going to read through this mess because its been prooved over and over again most people just hate the Warriors to hate on them like its thecool thing to do.

Denver outplayed us. Period.

We had NO answers for the zone. Jackson picked the wrong time to play like Barnes, what the last 4 games?

We're not deep, at all, as I said from October. I was very skeptical of the signing of Hudson and Croshere. Its a russian roulette type deal. Great ifHudson plays like its 2003, bad if he plays like (or at all) 2006. Croshere can contribute, but on an extremly limited basis. So then Baron logs more minutesthen originally planned. Barnes was God Awful (with reason, but still) and Harrington is still our streakiest player. Pietrus was a wimp till after the tradedeadline, but he still missed 9 games during an important stretch run.

Not to mention Jackson's toe has been fractured, what, 3/4 of the season? So that would explain his "duck" walking. And before I hear it, yesWright should have played more. However, no one on this board is at practice to know when he really began to gel and turn into someone who could contribute.Nelly is stubborn in his substitution patterns, yes, but honestly, who did he have to go to that could CONSISTENTLY contribute?

Given ALL of that, we've still manged to win more games than last year. All it does is show you other teams in the West got better, and we didn't.

Its a shame that you have teams in the East battling it out for the 8th spot with a record under .500, but those are the breaks. We didn't deserve the 8thspot given the last month of the season.

Anyway, this screen name is soon to be retired given my bet with the Rockets fan. Thanks Warriors.

Originally Posted by MarleysProtege

people really dont think the nuggets can give the hornets a go in the first round??? i beg to differ

both golden state and nuggets are able to upset the hornets.

I actually think who ever gets in Warriors or Nuggets theyll beat the Hornets. Dont matter which one but theyll give NO a first round exit.

That does suck J rich got traded i didnt know what they were thinking. Warriors woulda made it further last year with better play from Monta and hes doinggreat right now dummies.

Back
Top Bottom