Official DESIIGNER thread VOL. New English mixtape out

the hate is warranted no matter how good the music dude makes, ill never get over the fact that he is a blatant clone smh all of his music been decent so far ive only heard panda and timmy turner lol its the principalities, principalites homey 

That's the thing, his music doesn't even sound good :rofl: :rofl: you'd be able to somewhat give him a pass if he was actually on some dope beats and making overall good songs as a clone, but dude simply doesn't make good records, even with the massive amount of backing and assets he has. Master P's Future/Michael Jackson hybrid on No Limit even has two songs that sound better than pretty much everything on Desiiger's mixtape :lol:. If you're gonna be a blatant biter/jacker, at least make sure your music sounds good

Future wouldn't be able to make a track like Timmy Turner.

Well, that track is pretty awful, so I'm not sure what that says

its aight
eyes.gif

Y'all right wicky wicky wicky wicky wicky is much better
sick.gif
roll.gif
its not even about the music in my opinion its just that dude is piggybacking off what Future worked so hard to create, Kno Mercy, 1000, being in the dungeon with the family ect. homey done put his in now dude capitalizing off all that without a milligram of his own originality. I mean theres been Future clones before but this is a whole another animal
laugh.gif

man idc only reason ppl salty is cuz they see potential in this dude to be as good or better. Especially since future is making garbage right now

What potential :lol:. A even more inaudible future (since people claim to not understand him), worse melodies, worse production, worse hooks etc. It's like taking every thing future is good at and taking it away. Tried to give the young boy a chance but that mixtape is terrible, how u fail with all those co signs is unbelievable. Drake don't even want homie swag, ***** ain't even try to hop on panda remix and rap like him.

I wouldn't have gave the tape a chance young boy. **** not even good turn up music besides panda. I already admitted to the turn when I was on vacation and what happened to the club when that **** came on. All the nerdy white dudes and other people u grew up around started seizure dabbing and getting wild, **** was infectious, had to catch that energy.

I wouldn't have gave the tape a chance young boy. **** not even good turn up music besides panda. I already admitted to the turn when I was on vacation and what happened to the club when that **** came on.All the nerdy white dudes and other people u grew up around started seizure dabbing and getting wild, **** was infectious, had to catch that energy.

:rofl:

This was his response to future fans after they trolled ( and by trolled I mean tell the truth) the drake thread

I see. Actually, I remember dude saying that :lol:. Y'all really hurt that boy in the Drake thread like that?

Got him Co-signin Reachin Rico in here.

Damn :lol:

Back
Top Bottom