Official DESIIGNER thread VOL. New English mixtape out

this guy is officially an after thought. hope he stacked up
laugh.gif

Naw that all around the world song might get some spins for him..the vid had a mil views within the first 24hrs of being released on YouTube

Album supposed 2 be in July (so prolly September)

Ya he shoulda tried to get that Mura Musa song for himself

Fam just came off a worldwide and is doing more shows yet yall actin like he got dropped from the label :lol:

Once he get some time more music will come

Fam just came off a worldwide and is doing more shows yet yall actin like he got dropped from the label :lol:

Once he get some time more music will come

Some time? Some time???

Dude can do these outlandish interviews but, can't jump in the studio? He has more interviews than songs out. What songs is he performing at these shows? You sound ridiculous making excuses for this man.

"Some time"

Last edited:
Desiigner is a novelty act at this point

I don't think he'll ever outperform Panda

Some time? Some time???

Dude can do these outlandish interviews but, can't jump in the studio? He has more interviews than songs out. What songs is he performing at these shows? You sound ridiculous making excuses for this man.

"Some time"

He already dropped 5 songs this year, another feature thats prolly just a parody of something

When the last time Ying Yang twins performed in the Staples Center?

I'm making excuses but you comparing a 5x platinum artist to dudes who barely touched platinum

"He dropped 5 songs this year" :rofl: :lol: :rofl:

A total of FIVE songs in a 6 month span. Panda came out a year and a half ago. List those 5 songs. Are those 5 songs on any of your playlist??? :rofl:

Ying Yang twins helped popularize the "twerk" movement. You can thank them for giving you the courage to watch women shake their behind on your phone apps :rofl:

A heaping helping of "5 songs"

And this is a guy who has a record deal and access to the best producers and studios

Last edited:
Outlet - basically a Champs song ppl wanted so he dropped it
Holy Ghost - joint bang
Up - cool
Thank God I Got It - never got around to playing it
All Around the World - joint hard

Ain't nobody tryna throw dirt on Ying Yang but come on

Eh idk he prolly expected them singles to do better but it is wat it is

I just need that Desiigner Thug track

Songs get teased tho (Yeezy Adidas commercial), dudes talked about it but the first time I heard something concrete was the Dakota Prescott commercial and I thought that was the just of it til he was IG goin crazy

When the last time Ying Yang twins performed in the Staples Center?

I'm making excuses but you comparing a 5x platinum artist to dudes who barely touched platinum
eem tho they fake wack ying yang twins for the culture, desiigner not so much.

Went on AM to listen, Up is not bad. Can't tell if it's the beat or the song but I clicked that lil + sign.

This ***** noises in the background are hilarious :lol:

Shout out Juicy J

Back
Top Bottom