Official DESIIGNER thread VOL. New English mixtape out

:lol:

I'm saying. Yachty gets called is trash. Designer is trash. Uzi is trash. Soulja Boy is trash. Trinidad James was trash. But he only mad about people calling his NY brother trash.

You would think this _ was the next Hov or Biggie with these paragraphs. :lol:

I'm befuddled.
Nah they from the south, they can be trash or ******ed. I'm not a fan of yatchy music at all but after watching that noisey doc I can't even be mad at the kid. He being himself, having fun and making $. He actually showed some personality. Designer on the other hand see somebody say action and goes full seizure and ******.

[emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Last edited:
Uzi from the south ? Son is from Philly, probably the only place in the world other than NYC who's hip hop culture is all about bars, lyrics, battling, and freestyling. Let's not sit here and act like he gets a quarter of the hate Desiigner gets. All because he literally sounds like Future on tracks and in real life ? Come on man..

Uzi from the south ? Son is from Philly, probably the only place in the world other than NYC who's hip hop culture is all about bars, lyrics, battling, and freestyling. Let's not sit here and act like he gets a quarter of the hate Desiigner gets. All because he literally sounds like Future on tracks and in real life ? Come on man..

Man what? If you type in my name, lil Uzi and biter into the NT search bar....you'll see nothing but slander :lol:.

I used to hate that ***** music. But recently, I've come around to SOME of it. And he's found his own lane and has his own sound. Uzi was originally a Young Thug + XXXtencaion clone.

Could Desiigner eventually find his own sound? Maybe, but I HIGHLY doubt it. He really gets off on biting Future. There's not even a lick of originality with him. He's literally recycling a few of Futures different flows in all of his songs. Ad libs too. There's not a single thing other than his energy, that is novel from Desiigner.

Panda, (while being a criminal in the biting sense) is actually a good record. Almost undeniable. Everything he's dropped then hasn't been good. He had an entire project to show and prove and it was a dud.

Dudes like trynafeelmink trynafeelmink love to act like we don't slander the colored dread boys for doing some of the **** Desiigner does. We do and did. Except THEY make better music than Desiigner and are far less egregious with their biting.

Last edited:

Uzi gets clowned, Soulja gets clowned, Trinidad got clowned so again why are ya'll so mad? :lol:

And it's obvious that some of the Designer "hate" comes from people caping so hard. The jokes bother ya'll so people are gonna pour gasoline on it.

And as trash as Uzi and Yachty are at least people listen to more than 2 songs from them ( I don't know why but people do :lol:). Nobody listens to Designer's one tape. Even you dudes that go so hard for him. :lol:

Designer has every resource possible to have good production, yet is unable to get good production like those 2 trash dudes mentioned. That really tells you all you need to know.

Honestly desiigner has a bad team around him, taking musical advice from Kanye in 2017 is not the move

I've had ****** in this thread tell me that Def Jam & Billboard juked the numbers for Desiigner....
I've had people tell me that NOBODY listens to him while he has one song that's at 5X Platinum & another that's Platinum
I've had people in this thread tell me they dislike the kid because he's unoriginal.... they're fans of other rappers who are also unoriginal
I've had people tell me biting is wack... i brought up how other artist they promote bite..... that's Okay because there's levels to biting.....
I've had people tell me that Gucci promoted a positive image & education, in order to keep slandering desiigner for "****ing"

They are also the same people constantly updating this thread.... some of these dudes are defying logic & creating conspiracies to discredit the kid.

Uzi, Yachty, Thug, 21 etc etc i don't even go in those threads anymore because i know outlandish claims are gonna be stated and i'm gonna be debating arguments vs facts with delusional ******.

This is the same thread where someone told me to disregard all billboard numbers & sales & then used his friends Aux cord & house parties he's visited as a measure of how big a song is nationally.

My entertainment doesn't come off trolls, it comes off seeing how hypocritical people will make themselves to try to prove a point.

Last edited:
Damn Holy Ghost starts off so strong but fam loses it towards the end

Outlet prolly be a Gold within the coming months

NT opinions on music is the opposite of the real world. Don't take it too seriously

[emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

I mess with this :smokin

He must not have let Mike Dean touch it, because it didn't take any unenjoyable (in my opinion, obviously) twists or turns.

Uzi
Yachty
21 Savage
Kodak Black

Have all surpassed Desiigner and are hotter than him. Damn :smh: :lol:

ya'll ****** told me that these same cats were Hotter than Kendrick Lamar & J.Cole (who's year old album was the second most streamed on Spotify in 2016 btw) last year also... coincidentally it was this same group of people who told me that Thug was gonna be the "new" Wayne & surpass Future after Lifestyle... Coincidentally it's the same group of ****** who were saying Gucci was bigger Than Jeezy & Ross around the time "Wasted" came out....

no need to discuss facts vs opinions... when a ***** tell me to disregard billboard & look at spinrilla & aux spins in their crew i shoulda known what time it was. :lol:

Last edited:
ya'll ****** told me that these same cats were Hotter than Kendrick Lamar & J.Cole (who's year old album was the second most streamed on Spotify in 2016 btw) last year also... coincidentally it was this same group of people who told me that Thug was gonna be the "new" Wayne & surpass Future after Lifestyle... Coincidentally it's the same group of ****** who were saying Gucci was bigger Than Jeezy & Ross around the time "Wasted" came out....

no need to discuss facts vs opinions... when a ***** tell me to disregard billboard & look at spinrilla & aux spins in their crew i shoulda known what time it was. :lol:

Please find a post of when I said that.

You keep saying ****, but offering ZERO proof :lol:.

You're making some insane arguments. I honestly feel like you strictly just go off of "defend NYC emotion" in this thread....and default to "young thug" to prove your arguments.

Guys like Kendrick, Cole, Kanye etc....don't have to be "hot". They're hot whenever they drop.

Guys like Desiigner, 21 Savage, LIL Uzi, Lil Yachty, Kodak Black etc fit that bill.

And as of late....ALL of those guys are hotter than Desiigner

Please find a post of when I said that.

You keep saying ****, but offering ZERO proof :lol:.

You're making some insane arguments. I honestly feel like you strictly just go off of "defend NYC emotion" in this thread....and default to "young thug" to prove your arguments.

Guys like Kendrick, Cole, Kanye etc....don't have to be "hot". They're hot whenever they drop.

Guys like Desiigner, 21 Savage, LIL Uzi, Lil Yachty, Kodak Black etc fit that bill.

And as of late....ALL of those guys are hotter than Desiigner

You seem to think i'm talking specifically to you with my post, there's a group of ****** who constantly post in this thread & there have been plenty of delusional statements amongst these convos. I don't have the energy to be looking through pages upon pages to post debates that were ridiculous then & will still be ridiculous now.

I'm also not gonna debate who's hotter when the only tangible thing we have for these arguments would be success of songs, charts, streams & views,,,, & when those are brought up there met with accusations of billboard fraud :rofl:.

we've tried this discussion before, all i heard was my friends don't play that, i don't hear that on the radio IN MY TOWN, so & so was crazy hot with the meme's. there's no way to quantify individual perceptions. I have yet to meet a single lil Yachty fan, someone bumping him in the street, anybody awaiting new music.... then again that is MY LIFE & MY SURROUNDINGS. obviously that doesn't account for what the general public is listening too.

I'll just say this... you strip away the names & biases & focus straight on accomplishments for the past year.... and every label, manager & artist would take the success Desiigner had over the other three

NT opinions on music is the opposite of the real world. Don't take it too seriously

Do you hear any of desiigners music outside of panda played in the real world?

Thats not the point...it's like NT hates succesful ****** :lol:

I may not be listening to it, but clearly some people out there are...

The goal post varies from artist to artist on here so all of this is mainly just jokes :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll just say this... you strip away the names & biases & focus straight on accomplishments for the past year.... and every label, manager & artist would take the success Desiigner had over the other three

I agree with this if you take out Yachty. Son got endorsements poppin right now.

Desiigner still butt though.

Why do we care about accomplishments though? Shouldn't we just care about the music?

I don't ever see anyone in this thread quoting some desiigner bars with the :smokin behind it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom