Official DESIIGNER thread VOL. New English mixtape out

I be talking like I got a Rays Charles choppa
Yeah that's my blind date
You be talking like you B.I.G
You'll get crossed out, you ain't got faith :smokin

Uzi gets clowned, Soulja gets clowned, Trinidad got clowned so again why are ya'll so mad? :lol:

And it's obvious that some of the Designer "hate" comes from people caping so hard. The jokes bother ya'll so people are gonna pour gasoline on it.

Don't say im mad when I'm not. Thx

When I speak on this designer thing it's merely for entertainment purposes and harmless opinions being discussed

Y'all come off more mad actually that he's a biter and is carving out his own lane of success at 19 years old which is quite rare within itself.

I got way more things to get mad about right now in my life my guy :lol:

I've had ****** in this thread tell me that Def Jam & Billboard juked the numbers for Desiigner....
I've had people tell me that NOBODY listens to him while he has one song that's at 5X Platinum & another that's Platinum
I've had people in this thread tell me they dislike the kid because he's unoriginal.... they're fans of other rappers who are also unoriginal
I've had people tell me biting is wack... i brought up how other artist they promote bite..... that's Okay because there's levels to biting.....
I've had people tell me that Gucci promoted a positive image & education, in order to keep slandering desiigner for "****ing"

They are also the same people constantly updating this thread.... some of these dudes are defying logic & creating conspiracies to discredit the kid.

Uzi, Yachty, Thug, 21 etc etc i don't even go in those threads anymore because i know outlandish claims are gonna be stated and i'm gonna be debating arguments vs facts with delusional ******.

This is the same thread where someone told me to disregard all billboard numbers & sales & then used his friends Aux cord & house parties he's visited as a measure of how big a song is nationally.

My entertainment doesn't come off trolls, it comes off seeing how hypocritical people will make themselves to try to prove a point.

Simple question, is Designers tape ringing off in NY?

Uzi gets clowned, Soulja gets clowned, Trinidad got clowned so again why are ya'll so mad? :lol:

And it's obvious that some of the Designer "hate" comes from people caping so hard. The jokes bother ya'll so people are gonna pour gasoline on it.

Don't say im mad when I'm not. Thx

When I speak on this designer thing it's merely for entertainment purposes and harmless opinions being discussed

Y'all come off more mad actually that he's a biter and is carving out his own lane of success at 19 years old which is quite rare within itself.

I got way more things to get mad about right now in my life my guy :lol:

I know, them damn Knicks.

My bad.

You seem to think i'm talking specifically to you with my post, there's a group of ****** who constantly post in this thread & there have been plenty of delusional statements amongst these convos. I don't have the energy to be looking through pages upon pages to post debates that were ridiculous then & will still be ridiculous now.

I'm also not gonna debate who's hotter when the only tangible thing we have for these arguments would be success of songs, charts, streams & views,,,, & when those are brought up there met with accusations of billboard fraud :rofl:.

we've tried this discussion before, all i heard was my friends don't play that, i don't hear that on the radio IN MY TOWN, so & so was crazy hot with the meme's. there's no way to quantify individual perceptions. I have yet to meet a single lil Yachty fan, someone bumping him in the street, anybody awaiting new music.... then again that is MY LIFE & MY SURROUNDINGS. obviously that doesn't account for what the general public is listening too.

I'll just say this... you strip away the names & biases & focus straight on accomplishments for the past year.... and every label, manager & artist would take the success Desiigner had over the other three

Kodak currently has the #6 song in the country. He didn't need Kanye to push it

Lil Uzi was featured on the #1 song in the country. As a lead artist, he has a gold and platinum plaque to his name.

Yachty has a platinum single in one night. Currently, he's featured on the #10 song in the country. He was also featured on broccoli...which was a top 5 single.

21 Savage has a single that's 2X Platinum. As well as another that's platinum. And is currently featured on a top 20 song.

All those guys have passed Desiigner up.

Dont forget to mention they have actual projects their fans listen and sing a long too.

But Desiigner not havin an "actual" project but still havin a similar success makes Desiigner look better

Kodak currently has the #6 song in the country. He didn't need Kanye to push it

Lil Uzi was featured on the #1 song in the country. As a lead artist, he has a gold and platinum plaque to his name.

Yachty has a platinum single in one night. Currently, he's featured on the #10 song in the country. He was also featured on broccoli...which was a top 5 single.

21 Savage has a single that's 2X Platinum. As well as another that's platinum. And is currently featured on a top 20 song.

All those guys have passed Desiigner up.

To be clear my original statement

focus straight on accomplishments for the past year.... and every label, manager & artist would take the success Desiigner had over the other three

Biggest single was a feature on French song

Maaad false equivalences. Maaaad "I find it funny's".....and maaad "mhmms"

Face it Ty. Panda Boy had one hit single...and been floppin since.

Other ***** done came in and got him out the paint.

I've had ****** in this thread tell me that Def Jam & Billboard juked the numbers for Desiigner....
I've had people tell me that NOBODY listens to him while he has one song that's at 5X Platinum & another that's Platinum
I've had people in this thread tell me they dislike the kid because he's unoriginal.... they're fans of other rappers who are also unoriginal
I've had people tell me biting is wack... i brought up how other artist they promote bite..... that's Okay because there's levels to biting.....
I've had people tell me that Gucci promoted a positive image & education, in order to keep slandering desiigner for "****ing"

They are also the same people constantly updating this thread.... some of these dudes are defying logic & creating conspiracies to discredit the kid.

Uzi, Yachty, Thug, 21 etc etc i don't even go in those threads anymore because i know outlandish claims are gonna be stated and i'm gonna be debating arguments vs facts with delusional ******.

This is the same thread where someone told me to disregard all billboard numbers & sales & then used his friends Aux cord & house parties he's visited as a measure of how big a song is nationally.

My entertainment doesn't come off trolls, it comes off seeing how hypocritical people will make themselves to try to prove a point.

Simple question, is Designers tape ringing off in NY?

I take that as a no. I hear more talk about Don Q, Dave, Boogie projects.

Designer had a huge single. A fake big single. And at the end of day nobody takes him serious to listen to or care about his music. For as big as Panda was his project ain't make no noise at all. Unless it was people saying it's trash. Y'all that ride for him don't even talk about it. It's always "well Panda was a hit...". :lol:

I know, them damn Knicks.

My bad.

Nah not at all. My apartment got demolished yesterday because of a huge fire in the apartment right above us. 7 tenants lost their homes because of it with me, my daughter, and her mother being one of those. Having your five year old call you while your at work crying hysterically out of nowhere is something I wish no one would ever have to go through. So yea Desiigner nor the Knicks can make me mad right now. Do me a favor and appreciate all the things you have and cherish them cause me and my fam just lost everything and literally have to start from the bottom.

Last edited:
Nah not at all. My apartment got demolished yesterday because of a huge fire in the apartment right above us. 7 tenants lost their homes because of it with me, my daughter, and her mother being one of those. Having your five year old call you while your at work crying hysterically out of nowhere is something I wish no one would ever have to go through. So yea Desiigner nor the Knicks can make me mad right now. Do me a favor and appreciate all the things you have and cherish them cause me and my fam just lost everything and literally have to start from the bottom.

sorry to hear that

stay up big dog

Yea bro im trying to maintain my sanity at this point for the lil one. I'm really feeling like doing some crazy **** but I got way too much too lose. Looking forward to the litigation process and the restoration of my place. NT has been therapeutic for me like a lil escape from reality and I appreciate y'all for that.

Yea bro im trying to maintain my sanity at this point for the lil one. I'm really feeling like doing some crazy **** but I got way too much too lose. Looking forward to the litigation process and the restoration of my place. NT has been therapeutic for me like a lil escape from reality and I appreciate y'all for that.

You got it woe. Big duug goin persevere. Hol it down. #NTSupport

Last edited:

Blessings to you and yours my G, i cant even imagine that type of change coming in that quick of a period

Like these 3 tracks he dropped. His melodies are smooth and he can harmonize. I guess that's from his background in the choir. He def has potential.

Last edited:
With all the money Steven Victor takes from Desiigner it's really not a given he has millions himself
Aside from his brother who manages his money/agents cut, appearance money is all his. This isn't a tour we're talking about.

Not to mention a pretty penny from Adidas. But hey, you got it since you know he wasn't seeing that money for a fact apparently.

Back
Top Bottom