Official DESIIGNER thread VOL. New English mixtape out

What are these hit songs the PND has compared to don't and exchange?

I don't care about what he wrote for Rihanna , she had 14 #1's before him and will have plenty after him. Hell no one cares about the writer anyway (shout out to Quentin Miller).
These dudes fight for their boys even if they sound crazy. Son said the whole Internet :lol:. Yea if u in a PND thread of ovo forums everybody will be expecting the album. But tiller is far bigger right now, could change in year or so but RIGHT NOW bryson got that easily. I know overtime and dont and never personally played them, that's how much they come on in the club/radio. The comments from the gossip ig pages under the whole love triangle thing was hilarious. People were asking who he and Ole girl was every other comment.

#sellout bruh my mom's got more followers on ig then that
laugh.gif
. ***** talking like he sold out arenas. 450 people came to see dude in a heavily populated city, he ain't on yet pleighboi, pull the ovo socks down a lil.
roll.gif

At the end of day Gates is better than all these cats.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

A. Boogie up next.
You really just say A. Boogie?

frown.gif

PND is clearly the bigger artist, Tiller's name is only buzzin because the former hasn't released a project in over 2 years. Even without dropping a project homie has kept his name relevant in the industry :lol:, are people even still listening to Trap Soul?

In what world is PND a bigger artist than Bryson Tiller? :lol:

The president's daughter just took a pic with the ****** for God's sake

View media item 2129875
View media item 2129877
"Don't" is 2X platinum. Peaked at the #13 song in the country without a feature.

"Exchange" is Platinum. Peaked at #26 in the country without a feature.

"Sorry not sorry" is the #67 song in the country. And the ***** album just went platinum.

This is all with no hype, no drake feature...nothing. Party can't drop a song without Drake...and he's still behind. Tiller got everybody and they mother rocking Dad hats. It ain't really close right now.

Last edited:
Dude says the most basic, ignorant **** in all his interviews and the hood cats act like he's a genius :lol:

Dude says the most basic, ignorant **** in all his interviews and the hood cats act like he's a genius :lol:

Bruh :x **** is annoying as hell. Ppl really be listening to this idiot.

He be saying **** like....*kevin gates voice* "if you fake...then Whye would be around you? I'm real, fake and real don't go togethuh big brudda. You know Det big brudda"

:lol: :smh: THE most simple ****

So cats have brought up his Muslim Faith, his heroin usage, and now his interviews.

But nobody critiquing the bars. That's what really matters at the end of the day.

Body unique, booty on fleek
Jhené Aiko, chewing her cheeks
 Groceries, please, you know that was me

Swag kinda simple, I'm cute in Louis Vuitton

#Bars

No room to talk about bars honestly.... chaining tatum.... y'all better off clowning his talking in circles interviews or ig videos

U right, my bad, I'm not too familiar with pop stars, thought we was talking rappers

Difference between writing raps and reading the ones someone wrote for u. Aubrey been running that lane since best I ever had.

So cats have brought up his Muslim Faith, his heroin usage, and now his interviews.

But nobody critiquing the bars. That's what really matters at the end of the day.

Like kids in grade school who would resort to "yo momma" jokes when you roasted them and they didn't have any good comebacks. :lol:

I mean when Kevin gates said people were acting like ****ers I no longer cared to listen to any of his music

Difference between writing raps and reading the ones someone wrote for u. Aubrey been running that lane since best I ever had.

U right u can clearly hear it when listen to the **** future "writes" for himself

Maybe he can ask drake for his writer so he can stop putting out trash

Drake fans must've been just like him growing up. This ***** wanna be cool so bad. Talking bout long live bankroll [emoji]128529[/emoji] :lol: ***** what? Trying to day whatever to fit in with what's going on in the Trap rap community

Drake fans must've been just like him growing up. This ***** wanna be cool so bad. Talking bout long live bankroll [emoji]128529[/emoji] :lol: ***** what? Trying to day whatever to fit in with what's going on in the Trap rap community

Riding wavez... hey everybody loved bankroll..... imma shout him out, yea they will love that.

**** was so left field :lol: :lol: stopped my head nod and everything.

Back
Top Bottom