*Official Detroit Lions Thread*

Originally Posted by do work son

can you fix the thread title and use the right form of there/their/they're? it's buggin the $%^& out of me
ohwell.gif
I came in here to post this.  The title makes me cringe
sick.gif

Originally Posted by do work son

can you fix the thread title and use the right form of there/their/they're? it's buggin the $%^& out of me
ohwell.gif
I came in here to post this.  The title makes me cringe
sick.gif

Tulloch and Jon Joseph would be a great start to the FA class.

Need another WR to play over Williams and B Johnson.

Possibly an insurance policy on the OL as well.

Happy to watch them play again. Never been as excited for the Lions in my 27 years because of the fact that when Barry was doing things, I was too little to appreciate.

Tulloch and Jon Joseph would be a great start to the FA class.

Need another WR to play over Williams and B Johnson.

Possibly an insurance policy on the OL as well.

Happy to watch them play again. Never been as excited for the Lions in my 27 years because of the fact that when Barry was doing things, I was too little to appreciate.

I'm really glad we don't play you guys this year.. really enjoyed watching you guys last year..

if stafford can stay healthy you guys are going be mean this year (and hopefully weaken up the packers for playoff time)

I'm really glad we don't play you guys this year.. really enjoyed watching you guys last year..

if stafford can stay healthy you guys are going be mean this year (and hopefully weaken up the packers for playoff time)

Checking in.  I am actually very excited for the Lions this year. Hopefully Stafford stays healthy and they pick up a couple legit free agents.  That secondary needs improving.  Looking forward and excited for the Lions vs Bears MNF game.  Lions back on MNF!!!  You guys get those Wallpapers from facebook? This one is SICK
suh-1920-1200-2011.jpg

Checking in.  I am actually very excited for the Lions this year. Hopefully Stafford stays healthy and they pick up a couple legit free agents.  That secondary needs improving.  Looking forward and excited for the Lions vs Bears MNF game.  Lions back on MNF!!!  You guys get those Wallpapers from facebook? This one is SICK
suh-1920-1200-2011.jpg

Soooo pumped.  Like every day I get more and more excited.  Especially listening to the Ticket every day to and from work.
laugh.gif

I've come to terms with us not getting Nnamdi.  As sweet as it would be I don't think we can spend that much.  He's gonna get overpaid anyway. 

I'd like to see us pick up Cromartie and Mark Herzlich.  I feel like MH is one of those guys that goes undrafted and ends up having a long solid career.  His story and work ethic definitely fit the mold for Detroit, too.  I also know it probably won't happen, but having Calvin and Ochocinco with Titus in the slot would be disgusting
sick.gif
especially if Jahvid can stay healthy and play like he did in the first half of last season.

Also, I feel Schwartz has a very very good chance of winning coach of the year. 
pimp.gif
Only thing stopping him is if Nnamdi goes to Philly IMO

Soooo pumped.  Like every day I get more and more excited.  Especially listening to the Ticket every day to and from work.
laugh.gif

I've come to terms with us not getting Nnamdi.  As sweet as it would be I don't think we can spend that much.  He's gonna get overpaid anyway. 

I'd like to see us pick up Cromartie and Mark Herzlich.  I feel like MH is one of those guys that goes undrafted and ends up having a long solid career.  His story and work ethic definitely fit the mold for Detroit, too.  I also know it probably won't happen, but having Calvin and Ochocinco with Titus in the slot would be disgusting
sick.gif
especially if Jahvid can stay healthy and play like he did in the first half of last season.

Also, I feel Schwartz has a very very good chance of winning coach of the year. 
pimp.gif
Only thing stopping him is if Nnamdi goes to Philly IMO

Oh yeah and INB4 a ton of new Lions fans, claiming they were down since 0-16 
30t6p3b.gif
I see a few of yall crawling out the woodwork already

Oh yeah and INB4 a ton of new Lions fans, claiming they were down since 0-16 
30t6p3b.gif
I see a few of yall crawling out the woodwork already

Man I can't wait for this season..We may have a chance to make some noise finally..We need to pick up some pieces in the Secondary and we can be looking at something special..My girl might be able to pull some suite tickets for the Monday Night game..I would be so stoked..either way I'm there for that game..

Back
Top Bottom