*Official Detroit Lions Thread*

Watching NFLN about the worst free agent signing ever and #9 is Scott Mitchell!!!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by whyte1der05five

Im going to try and make it out to Det for a home game this year. If not the nearest game to NY.

Need to get a Pettigrew jersey already.

Im on the fence with Young. He drops the ball too much for me ... but at the same time he should do work in the slot.  I wanted this to be the year Derrick Williams really gets into the mix.
Can't be worse then Derrick Williams or Bryant Johnson, never seen so many drops ever, especially considering Shaun Hill has the arm of a 14 year old. Pettigrew had a lot of drops too but at least he could make up for it 2 plays later with a huge catch and can't forget him catching that TD against the Browns 2 years ago, still one of my favorite games ever. No D was played that day and Stafford being mic'd up too was just the frosting on the cake.

Originally Posted by whyte1der05five

Im going to try and make it out to Det for a home game this year. If not the nearest game to NY.

Need to get a Pettigrew jersey already.

Im on the fence with Young. He drops the ball too much for me ... but at the same time he should do work in the slot.  I wanted this to be the year Derrick Williams really gets into the mix.
Can't be worse then Derrick Williams or Bryant Johnson, never seen so many drops ever, especially considering Shaun Hill has the arm of a 14 year old. Pettigrew had a lot of drops too but at least he could make up for it 2 plays later with a huge catch and can't forget him catching that TD against the Browns 2 years ago, still one of my favorite games ever. No D was played that day and Stafford being mic'd up too was just the frosting on the cake.

Originally Posted by airblaster503

I was thinking about going to the Raiders game since that would be the closest to me this year. What are your experiences showing up there wearing the opposing teams gear? Would be down there with maybe 2 or 3 other Lions fans no Raider fans with us.

remeber what happened to the guy at a baseball game a few weeks back? i wouldnt even risk it anymore, people are so stupid these days. makes me sick no one can dress or go where they want and cheer for who they want without people "attacking" you.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I was thinking about going to the Raiders game since that would be the closest to me this year. What are your experiences showing up there wearing the opposing teams gear? Would be down there with maybe 2 or 3 other Lions fans no Raider fans with us.

remeber what happened to the guy at a baseball game a few weeks back? i wouldnt even risk it anymore, people are so stupid these days. makes me sick no one can dress or go where they want and cheer for who they want without people "attacking" you.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by youngmoney

Originally Posted by Still1Rise

11 Lions Fans on NT
laugh.gif

more than the packers

What's so good about not having many fans of your team on NT? If the Lions ever live up to their potential you'll be wishing for all the new found bandwagoners to jump off a cliff.

Originally Posted by youngmoney

Originally Posted by Still1Rise

11 Lions Fans on NT
laugh.gif

more than the packers

What's so good about not having many fans of your team on NT? If the Lions ever live up to their potential you'll be wishing for all the new found bandwagoners to jump off a cliff.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I really don't think that will happen. Raiders fans have always had the bad reputation af attacking the opposing fans. Truth be told, I have been to countless sporting events and its all relatively the same. once alcohol is involved with a small group, the "pack mentality" takes over. 

Originally Posted by Zyzz

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I really don't think that will happen. Raiders fans have always had the bad reputation af attacking the opposing fans. Truth be told, I have been to countless sporting events and its all relatively the same. once alcohol is involved with a small group, the "pack mentality" takes over. 

Peanuts, popcorn, beer... the whole game all that crap will be thrown at you. I have been to a few Raider games and it's always like this. Not fun. Plus if the Raiders lose... which is very likely... well I hope you have health insurance because that is a long walk back to the parking lot. Oakland fans don't mess around!

Peanuts, popcorn, beer... the whole game all that crap will be thrown at you. I have been to a few Raider games and it's always like this. Not fun. Plus if the Raiders lose... which is very likely... well I hope you have health insurance because that is a long walk back to the parking lot. Oakland fans don't mess around!

Originally Posted by jetpackbirdy

Any chance we might see black alternate jerseys this year?
Haven't heard but I hope so, those are my second favorite behind the throwbacks.  Would be sick if we wore them for the monday night game or something.

Haven't heard but I hope so, those are my second favorite behind the throwbacks.  Would be sick if we wore them for the monday night game or something.

That would be awesome for the MNF game
pimp.gif
I'm definitely gonna try to make it to that game- my old man has season tickets it's just gonna depend on if I can make it home from school. Either way I'll be at as many games as possible this year

That would be awesome for the MNF game
pimp.gif
I'm definitely gonna try to make it to that game- my old man has season tickets it's just gonna depend on if I can make it home from school. Either way I'll be at as many games as possible this year

Back
Top Bottom