*Official Detroit Lions Thread*

Originally Posted by Old English

Man these dudes is lookin real 2007 right now.

no discipline ... how many bad penalties ... 
suh plays with an edge and it makes him great but he almost ripped off ryan's head ... he needs to calm to @#*@ down with that dumb #%#! 

Originally Posted by Old English

Man these dudes is lookin real 2007 right now.

no discipline ... how many bad penalties ... 
suh plays with an edge and it makes him great but he almost ripped off ryan's head ... he needs to calm to @#*@ down with that dumb #%#! 

tired.gif
sick.gif

tough loss - offense just hasn't clicked since the bears game - we do miss Jahvid's big playmaking ability - Burleson needs to catch better,
titus and stafford need to be on the same page.

tough loss - offense just hasn't clicked since the bears game - we do miss Jahvid's big playmaking ability - Burleson needs to catch better,
titus and stafford need to be on the same page.

Lions NEED to beat Denver just for the sake of all NFL fans, so we dont have to hear more praise about Tebow. 
30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif

I think the Lions could get it done even if Hill has to play.

Lions NEED to beat Denver just for the sake of all NFL fans, so we dont have to hear more praise about Tebow. 
30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif

I think the Lions could get it done even if Hill has to play.

Hill>Stafford. Stafford has been playing horrible, I would prefer Hill to start whether Stafford is injured or not

Hill>Stafford. Stafford has been playing horrible, I would prefer Hill to start whether Stafford is injured or not

Originally Posted by Zyzz

I know he has been playin bad, but I would still rather see Stafford out there.

Originally Posted by Still1Rise

Zyzz ShaunHillFTW in disguise
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Hell if Stafford can't go I would rather see Stanton in there over Hill.  No way would the team just bench Stafford for Hill, he has played like he has been rattled but it isn't anywhere near that bad.  Team just needs to play smarter and get better play calls on offense.  How many times are they going to run it up the middle for no gain?  Or do a screen play when we need 15+ yards for a 1st down.  These aren't play calls that are done by a team that wants to win.  Linehan needs to pull his head out of his rear and start putting the ball more downfield and bouncing runs to the outside, playcalling has been way to stale the last couple weeks.  Defense needs to smarten up too, no more dumb !@# penalties to keep opposing teams drives alive
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Still1Rise

Zyzz ShaunHillFTW in disguise
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Hell if Stafford can't go I would rather see Stanton in there over Hill.  No way would the team just bench Stafford for Hill, he has played like he has been rattled but it isn't anywhere near that bad.  Team just needs to play smarter and get better play calls on offense.  How many times are they going to run it up the middle for no gain?  Or do a screen play when we need 15+ yards for a 1st down.  These aren't play calls that are done by a team that wants to win.  Linehan needs to pull his head out of his rear and start putting the ball more downfield and bouncing runs to the outside, playcalling has been way to stale the last couple weeks.  Defense needs to smarten up too, no more dumb !@# penalties to keep opposing teams drives alive
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom