*Official Detroit Lions Thread*

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

^SICK!

This season reminds me of that 07 season especially after this Broncos win. Remember the Lions started off 6-2 after pounding the Broncos 44-7 then continue to lose 7 of the last 8 games in 07!  
Looking at the next 8 games, it's going to be tough.

10November 131:00 PM EST *at Chicago BearsSoldier FieldFox
11November 201:00 PM EST *Carolina PanthersFord FieldFox
12November 2412:30 PM ESTGreen Bay PackersFord FieldFox #
13December 41:00 PM EST *at New Orleans SaintsMercedes-Benz SuperdomeFox
14December 111:00 PM EST *Minnesota VikingsFord FieldFox
15December 184:05 PM EST *at Oakland RaidersO.co ColiseumFox
16December 244:05 PM ESTSan Diego ChargersFord FieldCBS
17January 11:00 PM EST *at Green Bay PackersLambeau FieldFox

What bugs me is the run defense isn't getting better.

mtron.jpg

Got this off the NFL shop. Normally don't like player specific gear but I couldn't pass on this. I'm actually shocked the the NFL can do this. Hasbro doesn't have the name "Megatron" trademarked or anything?

mtron.jpg

Got this off the NFL shop. Normally don't like player specific gear but I couldn't pass on this. I'm actually shocked the the NFL can do this. Hasbro doesn't have the name "Megatron" trademarked or anything?

Going to order a couple things for my dad on there and might have to pick up that shirt
pimp.gif

Looks like Kevin Smith is going to get signed along with Leonard Davis. I like the Smith pick-up, think he can be a better option than Morris if the stays healthy. Hopefully he is in shape. Still not sure on Jahvid's status but with them bringing in another RB it isn't looking to good
30t6p3b.gif

Going to order a couple things for my dad on there and might have to pick up that shirt
pimp.gif

Looks like Kevin Smith is going to get signed along with Leonard Davis. I like the Smith pick-up, think he can be a better option than Morris if the stays healthy. Hopefully he is in shape. Still not sure on Jahvid's status but with them bringing in another RB it isn't looking to good
30t6p3b.gif

supposedly Best is saying he will be back but doesnt know when. he also declined to comment on the story of him being out the rest of the year.

supposedly Best is saying he will be back but doesnt know when. he also declined to comment on the story of him being out the rest of the year.

Originally Posted by MastaMind033

Nov. 13th game against the Bears has been moved to 4, starting to get some more national coverage already fellas

That's gravy because my orientation is on Sunday, from 1-430

Originally Posted by MastaMind033

Nov. 13th game against the Bears has been moved to 4, starting to get some more national coverage already fellas

That's gravy because my orientation is on Sunday, from 1-430

Kinda nervous about the Lions @ the Bears this week. Huge divisional game.

The Bears are on a roll and Forte has been a beast. Also Soldier Field is a tough place to play.

Kinda nervous about the Lions @ the Bears this week. Huge divisional game.

The Bears are on a roll and Forte has been a beast. Also Soldier Field is a tough place to play.

terrible game but on to the next one. defense played well - loved the hits on cutler. Still do not understand why kick it to hester.

terrible game but on to the next one. defense played well - loved the hits on cutler. Still do not understand why kick it to hester.

^^I also felt like this game just wasn't gonna be a good for us after that fumble, let's pick it up next week fellas, especially Matt and all the receivers

^^I also felt like this game just wasn't gonna be a good for us after that fumble, let's pick it up next week fellas, especially Matt and all the receivers

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

We will be fine dudes just came out sloppy after the bye.

eyes.gif
 That's the thing.. this Lions team had 2 full weeks to prepare for the Bears and they played like that?  It was a disgusting display and it's starting to look like this Lions team isn't a playoff caliber team... YET!
Lost 3 out of last 4 games so it's a must win game vs Carolina. 

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

We will be fine dudes just came out sloppy after the bye.

eyes.gif
 That's the thing.. this Lions team had 2 full weeks to prepare for the Bears and they played like that?  It was a disgusting display and it's starting to look like this Lions team isn't a playoff caliber team... YET!
Lost 3 out of last 4 games so it's a must win game vs Carolina. 

Back
Top Bottom