*Official Detroit Lions Thread*

I finally watched the last two games.

We will be fine as long as we cut down on the penalties and drops. The Schwartz is a good coach.

Stafford has happy feet early in every game. I went to the Cowboy game and he left throws all over the field in the first half.

If I'm the coaching staff that's what I focus on.

Also Keiland Williams should be the starter. I like everything I see from him. This talk of us not having a running game is overplayed.

My goal this year was to make the playoffs and probably lose the first game. Nothing has happened to change my mind about that.

I finally watched the last two games.

We will be fine as long as we cut down on the penalties and drops. The Schwartz is a good coach.

Stafford has happy feet early in every game. I went to the Cowboy game and he left throws all over the field in the first half.

If I'm the coaching staff that's what I focus on.

Also Keiland Williams should be the starter. I like everything I see from him. This talk of us not having a running game is overplayed.

My goal this year was to make the playoffs and probably lose the first game. Nothing has happened to change my mind about that.

Good win today. So glad the Lions made Tebow look like nothing. Much needed bye week before the Game at Soldier Field vs the Bears.

Random, but I have never seen a WR get so open like Titus Young did.
laugh.gif

Good win today. So glad the Lions made Tebow look like nothing. Much needed bye week before the Game at Soldier Field vs the Bears.

Random, but I have never seen a WR get so open like Titus Young did.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Hill>Stafford. Stafford has been playing horrible, I would prefer Hill to start whether Stafford is injured or not

we know u were joking w/ this one ... stafford is getting better and better ... it's the balance in the offense that is a problem ...

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Hill>Stafford. Stafford has been playing horrible, I would prefer Hill to start whether Stafford is injured or not

we know u were joking w/ this one ... stafford is getting better and better ... it's the balance in the offense that is a problem ...

^SICK!

This season reminds me of that 07 season especially after this Broncos win. Remember the Lions started off 6-2 after pounding the Broncos 44-7 then continue to lose 7 of the last 8 games in 07!  
Looking at the next 8 games, it's going to be tough.

10November 131:00 PM EST *at Chicago BearsSoldier FieldFox
11November 201:00 PM EST *Carolina PanthersFord FieldFox
12November 2412:30 PM ESTGreen Bay PackersFord FieldFox #
13December 41:00 PM EST *at New Orleans SaintsMercedes-Benz SuperdomeFox
14December 111:00 PM EST *Minnesota VikingsFord FieldFox
15December 184:05 PM EST *at Oakland RaidersO.co ColiseumFox
16December 244:05 PM ESTSan Diego ChargersFord FieldCBS
17January 11:00 PM EST *at Green Bay PackersLambeau FieldFox

^SICK!

This season reminds me of that 07 season especially after this Broncos win. Remember the Lions started off 6-2 after pounding the Broncos 44-7 then continue to lose 7 of the last 8 games in 07!  

Nov. 13th game against the Bears has been moved to 4, starting to get some more national coverage already fellas

Nov. 13th game against the Bears has been moved to 4, starting to get some more national coverage already fellas

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

^SICK!

What bugs me is the run defense isn't getting better.

Back
Top Bottom