*Official Detroit Lions Thread*

Originally Posted by minus28

The Lions have reportedly dropped out of the running for free agent MLB Stephen Tulloch.

Tulloch should've taken Detroit's $6 million-a-year offer with $10 million guaranteed when he had the opportunity. We wouldn't expect him to get more elsewhere. The Lions moved on when they were able to secure Justin Durant late Wednesday night. The Eagles have some interest, and they just got some leverage. Jul 28, 10:10 AM

So that's surprising...

Add my to the official NT Lions fan list
Added

The Lions have reportedly dropped out of the running for free agent MLB Stephen Tulloch.

Tulloch should've taken Detroit's $6 million-a-year offer with $10 million guaranteed when he had the opportunity. We wouldn't expect him to get more elsewhere. The Lions moved on when they were able to secure Justin Durant late Wednesday night. The Eagles have some interest, and they just got some leverage. Jul 28, 10:10 AM

So that's surprising...

Add my to the official NT Lions fan list
Added

30t6p3b.gif
Would have still loved to have Tulloch, we better be getting Joseph at this point
30t6p3b.gif

Add me as well lol where is this list you guys speak of? Man I wanted tulloch. O well let's see what we could get out of joseph.

Add me as well lol where is this list you guys speak of? Man I wanted tulloch. O well let's see what we could get out of joseph.

Does Schwartz not like Cro or something? Why haven't I heard anything about us going after him? The way I see it is we shouldn't be picky right now. They should be making a strong run at every high-caliber DB and LB right now (except for Nnamdi, unless they think he's willing to take a pay cut).

Does Schwartz not like Cro or something? Why haven't I heard anything about us going after him? The way I see it is we shouldn't be picky right now. They should be making a strong run at every high-caliber DB and LB right now (except for Nnamdi, unless they think he's willing to take a pay cut).

I think Cro has too much baggage (1543918 kids
laugh.gif
)
"Father to the nation"- Woody Paige
roll.gif

I don't care about baggage at this point, we cannot end up empty handed at cb after free agency.  They need to throw whatever it takes at Tulloch and Joseph at this point.

laugh.gif
)
roll.gif

I don't care about baggage at this point, we cannot end up empty handed at cb after free agency.  They need to throw whatever it takes at Tulloch and Joseph at this point.

Originally Posted by airblaster503

laugh.gif
)
roll.gif

Supposedly not pursuing Tulloch anymore. Which is fine by me because I think that 8-fig signing bonus was too much, plus I see CB as a bigger need than LB right now anyway

laugh.gif
)
roll.gif

Supposedly not pursuing Tulloch anymore. Which is fine by me because I think that 8-fig signing bonus was too much, plus I see CB as a bigger need than LB right now anyway

Well we are out of the JJ race unless we make a huge push tonight before he can officially sign tomorrow. I guess Cromartie, Rogers, Houston, Marshall, Carr, ?

Well we are out of the JJ race unless we make a huge push tonight before he can officially sign tomorrow. I guess Cromartie, Rogers, Houston, Marshall, Carr, ?

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
What are we doing??????????????? Sign a damn corner and stop being cheap about it

For real. These guys wanna give Tulloch the keys to the bank but being cheap about CB? Come on

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
What are we doing??????????????? Sign a damn corner and stop being cheap about it

For real. These guys wanna give Tulloch the keys to the bank but being cheap about CB? Come on

Throw me on that list too...Man I can't believe that we missed on Nnamdi, JoJo, Tulloch, Posluszny (I know we didn't have a shot, but I would have loved that), everyone worth making a good run at..I guess the only thing we really can hope on is maybe making a good run at Cromartie..we need to do something though..

Back
Top Bottom