**official DEXTER thread** Season 6 starts oct 2nd on showtime** TONIGHT**1 HOUR 30 MINS**

Deb won't understand, the build up to that moment when she finds out is too big to sell it short. The writers will have to get really creative on what to do then.

This season has really impressed me. This show is always having me on the edge of my seat. I don't see chase and robocop BOTH dying in the last 2 episodes. Something is going to happen between those 2 for sure.

my teammate told me about this show...

its straight... i cant even front...

i'm starting from season 1, though..

Originally Posted by shogun

^
yeah, from the last episode or two she seems to take interest in the idea of vigilante justice.

if you try to view it with an open mind, what dexter does isn't completely horrible (it's just not normal or lawful).  deb is starting to lean that way as well.

Exactly, that's what I was getting at.  I mean, he's a good guy basically.  Don't kill or rape people, and he'll never bother you. 
laugh.gif

But for Deb, she has lost people close to her becasue of who/what Dex is.  That is what could possibly make it so interesting, while the "get the bad guys" part of her would be ok with what he has been doing, the other side of her lost someone she loved, lost her sis in law, in a round about way lost her father once he saw what Dex fully became, and her life has been in danger numerous times.  Deb would fall apart if she found out, I'm convinced. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Yea I dunno man Deb is a wreck most of the time to begin with... But they really are setting it up for her right now... Hell even like 3 or 4 episodes ago when she popped the Fuentes Bro in the head talking about how she didn't feel bad for him at all and it didn't affect her...

Having Lumen around is too much for my senses though
laugh.gif
I like my Dexter flying solo on the hunt.

Deb will be apart of something really big, or will find out of something really big. Somethings gonna happen between her and Dexter, or shes gonna find something out about Dexter.
She's saying all of these little odd things.

Lundy was killed because he was onto Trinity. Dexter was not involved with that directly. And I can see the show ending with Dexter on death row and Deb with a gun in her mouth.

Originally Posted by CP1708

Originally Posted by shogun
But for Deb, she has lost people close to her becasue of who/what Dex is.  That is what could possibly make it so interesting, while the "get the bad guys" part of her would be ok with what he has been doing, the other side of her lost someone she loved, lost her sis in law, in a round about way lost her father once he saw what Dex fully became, and her life has been in danger numerous times.  Deb would fall apart if she found out, I'm convinced. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
good point.  deb's really unstable emotionally.  she'd probably be a giant mess if she ever found out who dexter really is.  maybe even cut him out of her life.
don't want to spoil the past seasons for anyone:  highlight the text below for the rest of my comment.

she already knows that the boyfriend that tried to kill her (the icetruck killer) was dexter's brother.  lila tried to kill cody & aster in a fire.  trinity's daughter killed lundy and tried to off her too.  trinity killed rita.  all of that is connected to dex and his way of life.

Was looking all over for somewhere to discuss this show and never thought to think of NT!

First off this show to me is the best on tv, easy. This season started off crazy slow, 3 or 4 episodes of Rita flashbacks, started to be a little lame. Then it started to unravel. Last nights episode had me on the edge of my seat. I read back on a few of yalls theories and some I never thought of, some I cant see panning out. Dex cant die or go to jail cause there wont be a season 6!! Season 6 hasnt been picked up as of yet but I cant see them stopping now with as much popularity is gaining. I also cant see Deb finding out about Dexter so early because thats an ending point as much as Dex getting caught.

I really didnt understand the whole Emily Birch thing. I just went back and watched it again and it still doesnt make sense. I mean I get she is saying all this to Lumen and Chase supposedly "told" her too but how is it that she is proud or that brainwashed about being raped and tortured first by them. When she described taking the pictures she was for real upset. Why didnt they kill her like they did all the girls? Why wouldnt Jordan/Eugene not let her touch him, why would she even try to touch him?? What did he mean whe he said to her "You made me what I am today"?? Why does he have her darn blood around his neck?!

How did Liddy know about Harry being Dexters dad? Simple PI research? Seems fishy to me but I think Quinn will take Liddy out next episode, he loves Deb now and like Dex said its like Deb has a void just for him, like selective hearing/seeing she wont ever think its Dexter even if she does, he really is all she has. It will have to be right in her face and then he still may find a way out with Deb "turning the other cheek"

I want to think that Lumen lives on but I cant see how she does, in the preview for next week ***SPOILER IF YOU HAVENT SEEN PREVIEW****** she suggests to Dexter using herself as bait, that cant end well and I mean if they get Chase and all the guys are dead, what now she becomes Dexters robin? Only comes out for the kill when its a rapist and they go off and start a family?? I cant see it happening like that either

For some reason I can see Jordan Chase not making it to Dexters table by the end of this season. I just think we havent even gotten the tip of the iceberg on this guy. Theres a lot more to him and I think he is crazier and more dangerous than we may think. We havent really heard about HIS past. Why he wouldnt let Emily touch him.

So many questions!! Cant wait till Sunday!

Go here for a little description of the next 2 weeks of episodes. Major Spoiler Alert but nothing huge!!!

http://www.tv.com/dexter/show/62683/episode.html

to TheAssasin23, that whole "take it" thing comes from her. She was the first victim he "took it" from. I think Lumen gave a little explanation when she was talking to Dex..

Episode didn't live up to the hype for me.. Or maybe I was TOO hype
laugh.gif

Cant wait to see what happens next tho
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by henz0

Episode didn't live up to the hype for me.. Or maybe I was TOO hype
laugh.gif

Cant wait to see what happens next tho
nerd.gif

I hear you on that, I was hoping they would develop Jordan Chase a little more, but we will for sure get our fill by the end of the finale in 2 weeks.  Last night they just killed off the least major character of the photograph and Dexter finally hit it. 

man i kinda wish they would end this season differently.. it always ends with the main villain on dexters table.. i want something different this time....

Originally Posted by GetHigh420

Deb and Lumen are hella UGLY and even more UGLY when they cry. I can't believe Dex smashed 
sick.gif

laugh.gif
c'mon son we all knew he was going to smash sooner or later

Feel like the season ends with Deb finding out about Dexter's "dark passenger" or her sharing a dark passenger with Dexter. Obviously not to the extent of Dex's secret, but something that will make the wait for Season 6 very much worthwhile.

man dexter has come a long way from the first line of the show when he said if he could have feelings for anyone it would be for Deb

Originally Posted by TheAssassin23

So you think Deb kills someone out of duty??

think it's a distinct possibility at this point the way she has been talking about vigilantes among other things.

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

man i kinda wish they would end this season differently.. it always ends with the main villain on dexters table.. i want something different this time....

yea the show is getting kind of predictable, in the scene were quinn and deb go to the house i already knew in my mind he wasnt going to get caught, like every other time. but with that being said i still think this is the best show on tv 
pimp.gif

Deb could find out that lumen is connected to chase and then hunt her down figuring she's the vigilante she looking for and find out that Dexter has been helping her all along and not say anything and deb gets caught between a rock and a hard place.

The thing I'm most worried about is how robocop and all his intel on dexter and lumen will end up. Seems like people keep forgetting about that.

Michael C Hall's contract is for a 6th season, so unless these last two episodes bomb miserably, there WILL be a 6th season.  Just a matter of gettin everyone else on board for next year. 

I doubt these are the final 2 episodes we see. 

My question is, when do we talk movie, and can it be done?  I gotta believe there is a way to fill 2 hours with an intriguing subplot that Dex can handle.  Maybe somebody from his past or something.  Possible? 
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom