**official DEXTER thread** Season 6 starts oct 2nd on showtime** TONIGHT**1 HOUR 30 MINS**

I cant even think movie until at least season 6 is set in stone. Show's like this never seem to translate well to movie's as great as the writing is, I would rather see it be around for a few years over having a movie. I think Quinn is going to off Liddy but the whole Lumen catching the blame thing seems more likely the more I think about it, just can see Deb putting it on her, especially after Lumen didnt back down from Deb "i didnt know you had a "tenant" Lumen"Didnt know you had a sister". I was like oooooohhhh burrrrnnnnn
laugh.gif
no one stands up to Deb usually except Laguerta.

Im not complaining as I never cared much either but they really put BAtista on a back burner this season. After the whole San Muerta thing he has kind of been non existent, id like to see his role pick back up.

RoboCop just needs to end up on my broskie Dex's table already. Will there ever be an episode when Deb's ugly !!! doesn't cry? damn that's getting so old.

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Deb could find out that lumen is connected to chase and then hunt her down figuring she's the vigilante she looking for and find out that Dexter has been helping her all along and not say anything and deb gets caught between a rock and a hard place.

The thing I'm most worried about is how robocop and all his intel on dexter and lumen will end up. Seems like people keep forgetting about that.
I want to know what happen with Trinity's family! Just give me a short conversation about how they lived happily ever after.

I agree, I think they find out Lumen is the 13th victim and Deb will have to make a decision.

They touched on Trinity's family when Quinn went to go find Trinity's son, they are in witness protection.

I can ride with them thinking its Lumen, theres still evidence they havent found yet I think

I think someone said earlier in here, but I think they are setting it up to have Quinn off Liddy. I wonder if this happens, will Quinn see Liddy's surveillance of Dex?

Could lumen possibly take the fall for dexter if it comes down to it? I really hated her character for a while his season but started to like her a few episodes back. I wouldn't mind seeing her play robin in the future for Dexter because I know they would make it work.

Originally Posted by Menacin Methods

Sorry if I'm late but i just realized Dexters father Harry is the same dude who was in The Warriors
laugh.gif

ajax-warriors.jpg

3845817713a6614803733l.jpg

liu_sonya_raiden_jade_movie2.jpg

He was also Raiden in Mortal Kombat 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

Originally Posted by I am StewRat

i think both deb and lumen are smokin'
they both ~3/10

laugh.gif

True, though.

Me and my buddy laughed when Lumen took her shirt off before they smashed. Not much real estate there.

Yeah Deb looks like a guy most of the time. Lumen is ehhh so so but nothing to talk about. Rita was getting hot, till the bathtub

Lila was dexter's greatest conquest.  
smokin.gif

i'm still mad she's not on the show anymore.  
mad.gif
 she was crazy but was naked all the time.

GetHigh420 wrote:
Deb and Lumen have body's like 12 year old boys 
sick.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

They are cute girls, but their bodies are pointless.  Like banging an ironing board. 

Even the crazy @#$%^ ain't have much up top.  The hell is up with those writers, it's MIAMI for goodness sakes, put some bra's up on that screen. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

GetHigh420 wrote:
Deb and Lumen have body's like 12 year old boys 
sick.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

They are cute girls, but their bodies are pointless.  Like banging an ironing board. 

Even the crazy @#$%^ ain't have much up top.  The hell is up with those writers, it's MIAMI for goodness sakes, put some bra's up on that screen. 
pimp.gif

Old tired @*% Laguerta the only one with somethin to push on 
laugh.gif

I could see you talking %%@+ to your TV on some, 'why would yall kidnap them chicks? they ain't even attractive. 
eyes.gif
'

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

something tells me laguerta is gonna be gone next season for some reason...

Out of everything going on this season what makes you think that? Does seem like she could go. Angel maybe instead? Hopefully not.

Wish tomorrow was Sunday.
laugh.gif

The news we already all knew...

Dexter will live to kill again. Showtime is renewing the popular cable drama for a 6th season.

For any further seasons, the actor’s contracts will be up and those negotiations will affect whether we see a season 7, 8 or beyond. The show is posting it’s highest ratings ever and the finale for season 5 is December 12th.

My prediction for the end of Season 5 is that Deb kills Jordan Chase. 

Back
Top Bottom