**official DEXTER thread** Season 6 starts oct 2nd on showtime** TONIGHT**1 HOUR 30 MINS**

anyone catch the preview for the next episode?
eek.gif

I'm pretty sure Trinity killed Rita. This would be a HUGE reach by the writers if it turned out that Elliott did it. Sure it was would be a "twist" but it would seem like they were trying too hard for that twist. I think they want Trinity's legacy to be the best villain in the show's history and Rita's murder cemented his legacy as the one guy who won the war vs. Dexter

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Did anyone catch that the actor who plays Robocop is the guy stalking Dex??

eek.gif
 Oh *#%%. You're right, that is Murphy.
"You either die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain." --Harvey Dent 
grin.gif

Not sure how I feel about this episode.
Maybe I missed it on my bathroom break, but did Dexter and Lumen drag Alex to another house that Deb and Quin were at a different house?

I thought forsure that Quinn and Deb were gonna walk in on Lumen and Dexter killing Alex. Once I saw that they were at the house next door, I was like ohhhh $@+!
pimp.gif

You guys think Dexter is gonna kill Quinn instead of that old cop that's doing all the investigating?

Na I don't think Dex is going to kill Quinn, he doesn't fit the code plus his sister is in love with him.
Then again I don't know because part of the code is to not get caught and he believes Quinn is on to him.
I think Dexter will start spying on Quinn, learn of his relationship with that Old Cop, remember his encounter with him in office and make the connection.

Originally Posted by awwsome

Na I don't think Dex is going to kill Quinn, he doesn't fit the code plus his sister is in love with him.
Then again I don't know because part of the code is to not get caught and he believes Quinn is on to him.
I think Dexter will start spying on Quinn, learn of his relationship with that Old Cop, remember his encounter with him in office and make the connection.

sounds good

Well, the moment we had all been waiting for.  Dexter finally hit it.  I just think that it's going to get more complicated from here.

Chase talking to Erin Birch, that chick is so lost it's not even funny.  Dude has complete ownage over her. 

The swab dialogue was pretty good too.  Love how Dex said he was gonna be all his once the DNA results came back. 

Missed the scenes for the next episode, but I'd rather be completely surprised. 

Also, can anyone clarify who the guy was earlier in the season who tried moving the barrels and then got into an accident and fled the scene?  They never cleared this up although it was led to believe it was Cole Harmon.  Wondering if there was any rock hard proof that that was him or not.

Otherwise, the killing of Jordan Chase will be epic barring any unforeseen twists. 

Season will still end on a hanger like mostly all of them have so far. 

Lastly, I believe that Deb is going to piece it all together and Lumen is going to take the fall somehow. 

pimp.gif

I was absolutely PUMPED when I seen Jordan was gonna go get swabbed by Dexter. 
eek.gif
  I knew that was gonna be some great dialogue.  I like how Dex don't even waste time acting innocent or anything, he flat out said he couldn't wait for the swab to come back clean so he would be his. 

Deb is one smart @#$%^  At some point, I wonder if she finds out what Dex does, but that he kills bad folks only, and she'll have to decide if that's good enough for her, cuz he killin bad folks has led to a ton of other innocent people being hurt/killed (Lundy, Rita, Rudy almost got her, the DA that Miguel clipped), all of it, will she back Dex, or bring him down because of duty?  The possibilities. 
eek.gif

You knew Dex was gettin Lumen.  Just a matter of time.  I kept sayin to my tv, "you know she likes it rough" 
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif
  I shouldn't joke about that, but since it's just a show, my wife and I were laughin. 

How the @#$% a dude gon walk into a police station and start goin thru a cops desk, and not a soul around? 
grin.gif

And what the hell is up with that dumb broad helpin that douche Chase after all these years?  Dude is like Debo, got mind control over everybody. 

I think Quinn lives, Dex will get the Robocop, and Quinn will keep it quiet since he wants Deb and doesn't want to know what Dex is really up too.  But that may carry over into next season, only 2 episodes left, may not have time for all this with Chase still to deal with, and what happened to the head hunter story? 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by youngin33

Well, the moment we had all been waiting for.  Dexter finally hit it.  I just think that it's going to get more complicated from here.

Chase talking to Erin Birch, that chick is so lost it's not even funny.  Dude has complete ownage over her. 

The swab dialogue was pretty good too.  Love how Dex said he was gonna be all his once the DNA results came back. 

Missed the scenes for the next episode, but I'd rather be completely surprised. 

Also, can anyone clarify who the guy was earlier in the season who tried moving the barrels and then got into an accident and fled the scene?  They never cleared this up although it was led to believe it was Cole Harmon.  Wondering if there was any rock hard proof that that was him or not.

Otherwise, the killing of Jordan Chase will be epic barring any unforeseen twists. 

Season will still end on a hanger like mostly all of them have so far. 

Lastly, I believe that Deb is going to piece it all together and Lumen is going to take the fall somehow. 
the guy that Moved the barrels was Boyd fowler(sp?)

i just hope Dex gets to Jordan Chase before the PI and Quinn get to him along with Deb

Originally Posted by KingjamesJP84

Someone school me on this show. Is it a comedy mix with CIA ?
roll.gif

Anyway, Dex is so connected with Lumen now, will Lumen die this season? It'd really
put stress on Dexter and how someone mentioned that Lumen would take the fall, while
Dexter's code is to not get caught, could he really let Lumen take the fall, we've seen that
he clearly has distinct emotions and feelings this season, and some of that has to be because
of his relationship with Lumen... Last 2 episodes are going to be potentially explosive, emotional,
and a lot of other things, I can't believe that they followed Lithgow's season with this
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by youngin33

It was Cole... You actually saw him the night of the accident at the barrel dump site with the apparently migrant workers.  He even folds up his jacket nice and neat and puts it in the front seat.

This show wouldn't be Dexter if Lumen sticks around or doesn't die or something.
laugh.gif

I think she will take the fall since Deb is on to them, and Dex will spy on Quinn and kill Mr. Robocop.

Deb is one smart @#$%^ At some point, I wonder if she finds out what Dex does, but that he kills bad folks only, and she'll have to decide if that's good enough for her, cuz he killin bad folks has led to a ton of other innocent people being hurt/killed (Lundy, Rita, Rudy almost got her, the DA that Miguel clipped), all of it, will she back Dex, or bring him down because of duty? The possibilities.

I feel like she would find out when this series is done with, and she would try to stop him somehow, but she always has his brothers back so she would begin to understand him more.

Deb being freakin Batman, Sherlock Holmes, and Fredrick Abberline mixed together is getting annoying.

^
yeah, from the last episode or two she seems to take interest in the idea of vigilante justice.

if you try to view it with an open mind, what dexter does isn't completely horrible (it's just not normal or lawful).  deb is starting to lean that way as well.

Back
Top Bottom