**official DEXTER thread** Season 6 starts oct 2nd on showtime** TONIGHT**1 HOUR 30 MINS**

Damn I forgot about the message Quinn left Liddy.

That + plus Liddy checking out the surveillance equipment in Quinn's name + Liddy's blood on Quinn's shoes = Quinn potentially in deep #%!*.

Can't wait for the finale.
pimp.gif

I just hope they don't go that nip/tuck route and have lumen die and dexter have to leave Miami or something like that. Leaving because people close to him die or something like that.

This season is great. I can't wait for the finale. I can see the season ending in so many different ways, and the great thing is that it will probably end up some way that i never even thought of! Quinn is in some deep ishh for sure tho, the blood on his shoe, the voicemail, the ties to liddy, are all gonna play into this. But then you gotta realize that Dex killed liddy, so he has to make sure he is clear of that crime, and maybe takes the effort to clear quinn (for some reason, deb?). Chase has gotta die, I just don't see him getting out of this. I think lumen, dex, or deb eventually gets him. Or maybe a combination of the three. I think Lumen lives but we wont see her after this season. I just cant see Dex losing both of his "S/O" and being ok. But then again, that just shows him what his dark passenger causes.

BTW

Piff+Season 5 of Dexter= a great way to relieve stress of finals.

Showtime Advisories

Graphic Violence, Graphic Language, Adult Content
Rating

TVMA
Duration

56 min.

Only on NT did I find out what Liddy's name was
laugh.gif
Throughout the season, my mind just kept ignoring his name and settled with Murphy/Robocop
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Only on NT did I find out what Liddy's name was
laugh.gif
Throughout the season, my mind just kept ignoring his name and settled with Murphy/Robocop
roll.gif

he introduced his name to dexter in the last episode
roll.gif

Anyone have all the episodes on Tivo or DVR? I'm looking to put them on a disk or two as a Christmas present.

PM if anyone can help me, I'm willing to pay.

Back
Top Bottom