**official DEXTER thread** Season 6 starts oct 2nd on showtime** TONIGHT**1 HOUR 30 MINS**

Originally Posted by jbone2308

Anyone have all the episodes on Tivo or DVR? I'm looking to put them on a disk or two as a Christmas present.

PM if anyone can help me, I'm willing to pay.
Anyone?  I know I'm buggin but this could really help my Christmas shopping or lack thereof.

Anyone have all the episodes on Tivo or DVR? I'm looking to put them on a disk or two as a Christmas present.

PM if anyone can help me, I'm willing to pay.
Anyone?  I know I'm buggin but this could really help my Christmas shopping or lack thereof.

Why don't you just download the episodes? Does it have to be on DVR or Tivo?

pimp.gif

I knew he would clear him, and of course she had to bounce since she was just a guest star.

But
eek.gif
Masuka's girl.

damn near had a heart attack mid way 
eek.gif

did any of yall get that point towards the end where you just felt the show go back to season 1/2?

really glad they decided to go back to og Dex

is deb ever gonna find out though?
eyes.gif
 shes prob gonna find out first thing next season, producers know someone would do damage if they left us in a cliff hanger for 6+ months

too many unanswered questions though 
ohwell.gif

what are the unanswered questions? i dont like how they have dexter get out of everything. they should have had deb save dex and lumen she finds out and then next season we see how she deals with it

Quinn is dumb.

i see pics of Dex and Lumen throw a body or drugs over a boat
Deb comes up with the idea that #13 and her BF are killing them dudes
I know dex is good with blood and i know that linny thought dex was a killer
linny calls me to tell me he has dex ready come pick him up
later he finds out that linny got killed, IT MUST HAVE BEEN DEX
oh dex is a killer
maybe him and luman are the killers!

i cant read minds but if Quinn did figure all of this out he did a good job of hidding it.
instead of saying i owe you one to dex he should have said we are even, tell #13 i said hi

Obviously the I owe you 1 is gonna come in handy next season..

Masuka shorty had the fattttty
eek.gif

Originally Posted by iLLest

I mean watching this episode I obviously knew Chase was going to be killed. There was no twist, no stakes, no nothing.

like i said a few pages back.. the killer ALWAYS ends up on his table... i said i wanted a different ending, but i didnt get it..

I love that +$++. Had my heart racing for a while. I don't care if it ends the same, it's always different enough for me. Thought I was gonna hate the season but the second half killed it
pimp.gif

had me going until deb let them go. that was a real let down in my opinion. after that it just didn't do it for me. 7.5/10 for the finale.

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

The side shot of Masuka's girl, oh my.

Cody has a new haircut, I'm really liking his character development.

laugh.gif
 always providing the lulz

It was weak in the sense that there were no twists or turns. 

How Deb just leaves that scene is beyond me. 

Quinn is a !***#@$ forreal.

See they went the whole Lumen leaving Miami route instead of offing her which could have made for a better finale.  When Dex threw that plate because he didn't like what he saw in it, I was like
eek.gif
.  He is definitely going to be his old self in Season 6 and I think that Deb will finally find out who he is then.

Originally Posted by iLLest

This was one of my FAVORITE seasons and it just got ruined by this horrible finale. -________-
Deb, who takes her job SERIOUSLY no matter what just let 2 killers go without even seeing their faces...

Quinn is THAT dumb....?

I mean watching this episode I obviously knew Chase was going to be killed. There was no twist, no stakes, no nothing.

Big let down. 

frown.gif

iLLest!
deb let them go cuz she had sympathy for what "#13" went thru because of what happened to her with Rudy

I loved the way Jordan went out. 
pimp.gif

Uh, not to be acomplainer, but tellin me Dex went down them stairs with a big @#$ btchers knife in his hands, and didn't have that sucker stuck in his back afterwards?  lol

Middle of this show was INTENSE.  My house was SILENT when Deb walked in and yelled FREEZE!!!  I had 8 people in the room, no one was breathing. 
laugh.gif

Dex gettin that look on his face when she finally put it thru Jordan's heart was priceless. 

Quinn.........man, he KNOWS Dex is dirty.  He still got them pics in his house too.  Season 6, he will have to be dealt with. 

IMO Chase > Trinity.  Trinity got Dexter's wife, but he never got the drop on Dex even one time.  Dexter was always getting checked by Jordan and co.  Damn near all of them gave Dex headaches starting with Boyd in the Ambulance.  The Dentist, even Chase had him tied up with a gun in his face. 

Great season, pissed I have to wait 9.5 months for new episodes. 
frown.gif

Disappointed with the way this season ended.
The way the previous season ended, had me waiting to see how this one will start.
I'm not anticipating next season.

Too many holes in this years story.
I'm certain everyone will start off with a clean slate.
The Liddy investigation will be dropped. No one will ever bring it up.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

IMO Chase > Trinity.  Trinity got Dexter's wife, but he never got the drop on Dex even one time.  Dexter was always getting checked by Jordan and co.  Damn near all of them gave Dex headaches starting with Boyd in the Ambulance.  The Dentist, even Chase had him tied up with a gun in his face. 

Great season, pissed I have to wait 9.5 months for new episodes. 
frown.gif
Worst finale so far IMO. I would have hoped for the cliffhanger to at least have something to look forward to. Dex squeezing out unscathed all the time is kinda 
bf735dbee8a89af3a1092cdfe356a8fb4af9a4b.gif

You can't really compare 4+ adversaries (Jordan and Co.) to one (Trinity). Trinity was Dexter's greatest adversary, even greater than the ice truck killer. Trinity>Ice Truck>Jordan>Lundy>Miguel Prado

What made it great for me was I expected something to come out of left field the whole time...Deb finding out, the nanny being Lila's or Christine Hill's mom, Dexter doing something with the knife when blowing out the candles...After season 4, the fact that this season was more "predictable" actually made it a success for me, more so than it would have been if there was another crazy cliff-hanger ending.  In fact, I think it was the right thing to do: with all the fans theorizing about what the biggest twist could possibly be, the best thing to do is to not give it to them (see Saw 3D....).  Once the fans think they're smarter than you or have you figured out, I think that's when you start losing them (again see Saw 3D).  Nobody is seriously saying "I knew that would happen," because everyone thought something crazy was going to happen.  The writers won again.

And I'll need to watch it again, but I'm totally with the person who said close to the end it started to feel like Season 1 again.  I think they brought back some old music.  Seems like they're going to start with a clean slate.  I can't wait to see what they have in store for us next.  Last final is tomorrow and you better believe I'm going to re-watch the series starting from Season 1.  The show is still the best thing on TV.

Back
Top Bottom