**official DEXTER thread** Season 6 starts oct 2nd on showtime** TONIGHT**1 HOUR 30 MINS**

6EXOa.jpg

wow, what an ending.
i really thought that she was gonna bust them right then and there. i for one am happy she let them go.
also i'm wondering why didn't Dex let Quinn take the fall, i mean ALL the evidence was pointing to him, the blood on his shoes, fingerprints all over the van, that text that i forgot about as well.
what a good season, a lot of "omg" moments.
eek.gif
devil.gif
masuka's girl....

Everything went smooth. Except for Deb and Lumen aka the 12 year old boy's crying AGAIN... It never fails. (thank the good ol Lord that we will never see Lumen again)

I could tell what was gonna happen half way through it. Jordan Chase on the table, Quinn getting lucky and Lumen finally throwin up the Deuce.

I wonder who's gonna be the Trinity, Jordan Chase bad guy next season.

finale was what everyone predicted would happen
dex doesnt get caught, he gets his main guy, and lumen ends up leaving because shes only a "guest star"
season was good but finale was ehh hopefully next season is better

i was more surprised by masukas girl
devil.gif

Eh...alright finale. That's the problem with this show - their finales are always underwhelming where it seems like they force too much stuff and throw all this stuff together in the last episode to finish the plot. The season 4 finale was probably the only good one and that was because of Rita's death that no one could have predicted. But even that could be considered a reach because they just had to find a way to kill off Rita since the actress was going to leave the show. 

I'm a little disappointed with the finale. I thought last season's murderer/finale was way better. Dexter had no choice but to clear Quinn. I'm hoping Deb finds out about Dexter next season though.
Oh, and....

You know that girl doesn't have the thighs to support a mass like that. I'm calling out the butt pads.

roll.gif

^ I'm sayin! Once it's outta that dress dat mass would collapse like Vikings stadium.
30t6p3b.gif

How he gonna rent a ho for a baby's birthday?
laugh.gif

Eh finale I guess it's because it didn't leave a door open for next season. I'm interested to hear what next season will have in store if they do one.

Again, I ask anyone who has all this seasons episodes on Tivo or DVR, can you help me by putting them on a dvd? I will pay. PM me thanks.

Originally Posted by Yankeephan87

Maybe Deb knows that was Dexter? Hence the I bet your glad its all over too?
nah, when i heard that at first i thought the same thing.  but i saw that dexter had no reaction.  she's just referring to the barrel girls case being over and quinn being cleared.  now they can just all enjoy harrison's birthday.

finale was ok.  kinda glad they didn't have some crazy cliffhanger ending.  dex can re-focus and go back to being his old self.  i thought maybe for a second he was going to snap and choke lumen out.

i liked the preview for Shameless a lot better than the finale.  emmy rossum is 
devil.gif
.  goku going raw in bulma on top of the kitchen sink 
laugh.gif

Not sure how much more you guys expected, you can't expect an ooh $++% moment every finale. Its too soon for Deb to find out, I knew she was going to let them go.

But that moment sets up her acceptance of Dexter when she finds out what he really does (probably next season).

I liked the finale, Lumen got her ugly +#$ off the show, Dexter is safe and will be back and Quinn is good money and knows a little about Dexter

I'm traveling, so I missed the finale.
30t6p3b.gif

frown.gif

Anyone know where I can watch it online?
nerd.gif

i guess dex helped quinn because he knows his sister has feelings for him.
lumen leaving, i knew that would happen. i thought either she would leave, get murked, or be arrested.
didn't like the ending though. definitely not better than last season's crazy twist. last season i literally was shocked with my mouth wide open (no karamo)

will dex finally be a family man now? doubt it

Originally Posted by KatieJade4

I'm a little disappointed with the finale. I thought last season's murderer/finale was way better. Dexter had no choice but to clear Quinn. I'm hoping Deb finds out about Dexter next season though.
Oh, and....

You know that girl doesn't have the thighs to support a mass like that. I'm calling out the butt pads.

roll.gif

isn't that the tattoo artist?

Originally Posted by Menacin Methods

Is season 6 confirmed? 
The series was picked up by Showtime for a sixth season, which was billed as not being the final season, leaving possibilities open for a seventh

Originally Posted by youngin33

How Deb just leaves that scene is beyond me. 
I personally believe that Deb left the scene because she was able to relate to #13 in a way. She sympathized and probably didn't feel right hauling them off to jail for offing Chase and his cronies. I am surprised most of you didn't like the finale. I felt bad for Dex when Luman said she was leaving. The first thing that came to mind was, "Foerver Alone".
laugh.gif

He looked through his desk to find out how he writes his signature and copied it.

After nearly two years of marriage, Dexter stars Michael C. Hall, 39, and Jennifer Carpenter, 31, are getting a divorce. A joint exclusive statement to EW from their representatives read: “Having been separated for some time, Jennifer Carpenter and Michael C. Hall have filed for divorce.

Back
Top Bottom