**official DEXTER thread** Season 6 starts oct 2nd on showtime** TONIGHT**1 HOUR 30 MINS**

Originally Posted by Storm2006

Originally Posted by Pmighty

Excited to see the mighty mos def on the show this season. I believe they’re in negotiations about having a season 7. As much as I like this show I hope 6 is the last year. Dexter has fallen off gradually since season 3. Season 2 was the best in my opinion.

The scene where he headbutts doaks then takes off is priceless
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Well, Deb will be gone next season.
naw
Season 4 with Trinity was arguably the best season, though

Season 1 and Season 2 were must see tv, season 1 and 2 though were based almost directly from the book so it does make sense that those will likely be the best seasons. This show has declined as each season progressed. I also attribute that to the plot becoming more predictable as the seasons progress. Still a good show nonetheless.

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

season 4 will never be topped.. it was thew Carter 2 of Dexter...
haha. not a lil wayne fan but i agree. season 4 was amazing and can't be topped. felt like i was punched in the gut on the final scene of the last episode. 

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

haha. not a lil wayne fan but i agree. season 4 was amazing and can't be topped. felt like i was punched in the gut on the final scene of the last episode. 
THIS.

You just sit there be like damn what happened. SEASON 4 GOAT SEASON
pimp.gif

Can't wait.

Since season 4, my favorite character went from Dex to Deb. Her character has come a long way from season 1 where Dexter had to help her with everything.

And it's funny that I was always on Dexter side and didn't want him to get caught. Now I'm kind of want Deb to find out. My favorite scene from all of the seasons is when Deb was talking to Dex about her going to counseling for shooting one of the guys in the gang. And she told him how she didn't feel bad for killing them because they deserved to die. And she asked Dex if he believes some people deserve to die. That scene was
eek.gif
pimp.gif
It's like they hinted at Deb being understanding if she found out. Or maybe she has known all along
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

yo man i still got that gut check feeling till this day thinking bout that last esp !!!!

Spoiler [+]
why did they have do that to her... she is pretty
devil.gif
devil.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

dexter-20061215010054566.jpg

0000043571_20071001180508.jpg

God damn that trailer got me wantin to go split fools. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Can not wait for this season.  Who was the blone takin a knee tho?  #Victoryformation 

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

I agree on a new thread.

why does it matter? this used to just be the official Dexter thread till season 5 started and i changed it.. And now it will be the official season 6 thread..

Seems like that old guy & young guy in that scene saying "has it begun" will be the new opposition for dexter. I'm curious of mos defs role lol, and that "A" symbol on that body might be the new serial killers trademark

Been recently catching up with this show over the summer and I love it. I was supposed to watch it with my gf and she fell asleep after the first episode. I went on to watch it without her and she was pissed haha.

Currently on season 5 but in terms of seasons IMO

1=4>2>>3=5.

Watching season 5 right now and its meh...

Back
Top Bottom