**official DEXTER thread** Season 6 starts oct 2nd on showtime** TONIGHT**1 HOUR 30 MINS**

Excited to see the mighty mos def on the show this season. I believe they’re in negotiations about having a season 7. As much as I like this show I hope 6 is the last year. Dexter has fallen off gradually since season 3. Season 2 was the best in my opinion.

The scene where he headbutts doaks then takes off is priceless
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Well, Deb will be gone next season.
naw

Originally Posted by Pmighty

Excited to see the mighty mos def on the show this season. I believe they’re in negotiations about having a season 7. As much as I like this show I hope 6 is the last year. Dexter has fallen off gradually since season 3. Season 2 was the best in my opinion.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

naw
Season 4 with Trinity was arguably the best season, though

Originally Posted by Storm2006

Originally Posted by Pmighty

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

naw
Season 4 with Trinity was arguably the best season, though

laugh.gif
 by who
the ending was surprising other than that no

Trinity might be the g.o.a.t., but Miguel Prado is still my favorite villain.  Dude did not give a f and did whatever he wanted while rocking that creeper mustache.  His scene on the roof with Dexter was boss.

John Lithgow was just incredible as the Arthur Mitchell.
Won some awards to I believe.
Season 4 from people I know is considered the best, easy.

Season 1 was amazing because of how it introduced Dexter and this life he lead.
Season 2 was amazing because of how he had to balance his double life and the extremes he would go to protect it.
Season 3 because Dex showed more emotion and Prado was just that good a bad guy.
Season 4 was on a whole 'nother level with everything.
Season 5 was eh.

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

Season 2 was amazing because of how he had to balance his double life and the extremes he would go to protect it.
Season 3 was pretty terrible cuz old Jimmy Smits ruins everything, just like on West Wing. We miss you NYPD Blue Jimmy.
Season 4 was on a whole 'nother level with everything. Made us forget S3
Season 5 was eh. [made me feel like this show needs to end or change dramatically]

*fixed*
I'm not too excited about S6, but I'll watch. Last one was same soup reheated, though.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

pimp.gif

Ya'll are crazy hatin on season 5, I think 5 might have been better than season 4 was.  I loved the Trinity story, but damn they stretched that @#$% out.

Season 5 had so many angles, so many people comin after Dex at once, it was edge of your seat the whole time. I wasn't all that edge of my seat when they were buildin houses together in season 4.
eyes.gif
Or when he saved his life from jumping.
laugh.gif

But that season 6 intro right here, piff....
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

Season 3 was pretty terrible cuz old Jimmy Smits ruins everything, just like on West Wing. We miss you NYPD Blue Jimmy.
Season 4 was on a whole 'nother level with everything. Made us forget S3
Season 5 was eh. [made me feel like this show needs to end or change dramatically]

*fixed*
I'm not too excited about S6. Last one was same soup reheated, though.
ohwell.gif
Fixed* Season 5 was aight, I didn't like that he made Julia Styles into him. 

Cant wait, I just finished all 5 seasons last week. I loved all of them except season 3, it was pretty bad.

Im gonna finish dexter this summer but anyone know where to get some HD quality streams? im tired of these nasty 480s im getting

Back
Top Bottom