**official DEXTER thread** Season 6 starts oct 2nd on showtime** TONIGHT**1 HOUR 30 MINS**

Originally Posted by PUSHA C

i %!+!*@ HATE deb... i hate everything about her character... i don't want to see any piece of work with her in it because of her overly emotional @@*... but the show is
pimp.gif

Yeah man. Too bad they'll never kill her off because of the real life marriage between the actors that portray Dexter and Deb.

Originally Posted by Budweiser

i %!+!*@ HATE deb... i hate everything about her character... i don't want to see any piece of work with her in it because of her overly emotional @@*... but the show is
pimp.gif

Yeah man. Too bad they'll never kill her off because of the real life marriage between the actors that portray Dexter and Deb.
not a fan of her at all.. she deff needs to be offed...

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 0 Xm 0

dexter framed a truck driver, only to give himself more to time catch trinity himself. the info for the truck driver didnt match trinity, the department used the kidnaped kid to find out about the home building project trinity was a part of and matched him at all the locations where murders took place. they raided his house to find him gone, bank accoutns emptyd, they know arthur was the trinity killer.

Yea, the whole Kyle Butler thing is gonna get interesting.

I just caught the episode. Seriously. The wrong +%$*% died.

Hmm, my sister in law just got killed in my brother's house last night. Bout time to smash on his floor.
indifferent.gif

But yea. I think I forgot how great this show was because of Breaking Bad and Med Men. Probably since 2 people killed it on this show and everyone kills it on the others.

Great Episode but the show is in serious trouble. For the first 4 seasons Debra was tolerable ONLY because the show was so good. Now...I cringe when I see her show up on screen. She only serves two purposes on the show. To cry and to have sex.

just watched the first episode of season 5 last night, it was interesting how they showed his first date with rita

I wonder if the flash back bit will become a season long thing, sort of like Harry's constant presence. If that's the case, then can you imagine the flashback of Trinity killing Rita? I wonder if he told her about 'Kyle Butler' and what her reaction was.

I wonder if the flash back bit will become a season long thing, sort of like Harry's constant presence. If that's the case, then can you imagine the flashback of Trinity killing Rita? I wonder if he told her about 'Kyle Butler' and what her reaction was.
good question

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
nerd.gif

New episode.
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

good episode....

'eff me, why cant they just hang themselves or take a pill....'
laugh.gif

I didn't like today's episode of dexter that much.
I can't wait till the story picks up.

Deb has to be the worst actor of all time. Someone please start that petition! she's the only thing i hate about the show

I hate deb and aster they are buzz-kills
laugh.gif

episode was decent just building it up, and quinn def is gonna get doake(d)
nerd.gif

On the last page someone mentioned Rita doing flashbacks all season, from what I have seen that's not happening.  She only did scenes for the first epo\isode, now she's gone. 

In fact she is doing a couple diff shows on ABC if I'm not mistaken, so I think that's a dead issue. 

But agreed that it would be a HELLUVA way to show how she was killed by Trinity, but that would also mean more scenes of Lithgow coming thru, I don't think the show is gonna go that route.  I think they just want to move the show forward.  Notice how they don't show Doakes anymore, or Rudy (who the hell wouldn't want to see more Rudy v Dexter onscreen?)  or Lila, or Jimmy Smits, once they are done, they pretty much keep it moving from there.  The dad was an intentional way to include him in the story, I guess the mom too to a lesser degree. 

I had a question...Who are these "grandparents?" Wasn't Rita's mom a school teacher in some other state? And i assumed she was single? I know they aren't Dexter's parents.. Possibly Rita's Ex-husbands parents? The writing on this show is too good to be caught slipping like that....

Originally Posted by washanobotit

I had a question...Who are these "grandparents?" Wasn't Rita's mom a school teacher in some other state? And i assumed she was single? I know they aren't Dexter's parents.. Possibly Rita's Ex-husbands parents? The writing on this show is too good to be caught slipping like that....

You are correct on all accounts sir. They are Paul's (Rita's ex-husband) parents.

Back
Top Bottom