**official DEXTER thread** Season 6 starts oct 2nd on showtime** TONIGHT**1 HOUR 30 MINS**

alien.gif

Originally Posted by rocathajordans23

Deb has to be the worst actor of all time. Someone please start that petition! she's the only thing i hate about the show

word.. spazzes out & has emotional breakdowns every damn episode.
doubt they'll kill her off though.. she is in a relationship w/ dude who plays Dexter 
tired.gif

Yeah Deb sucks. Is it just me or does she look like a ******ed version of Spencer Treat Clark?? Google him.

Originally Posted by proper english

Originally Posted by rocathajordans23

Deb has to be the worst actor of all time. Someone please start that petition! she's the only thing i hate about the show

doubt they'll kill her off though.. she is in a relationship w/ dude who plays Dexter 
tired.gif
they are married lol

Man, Dexter is in some deep *@%*.
eek.gif

Good episode, really looking forward to next weeks episode.

The cop working with Deb is
pimp.gif
 BTW.

yea she is bad^^

Dexter really *!!!@%% up to get that kill though.. taking too many risks.. Julia stiles looks pretty horrible without makeup though lol...

Doakes part 2 soon lol

^
eek.gif
eek.gif
my heart is racing....this was officially comeback episode......everything is in order for high gear now
eek.gif
eek.gif
cant wait till next sunday!!!!!!!!!! damn...quinn is on dexters !#!
laugh.gif
.....also i loved when they both were in the hospital ice grilling each other
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by iwhohavenothing

^
eek.gif
eek.gif
my heart is racing....this was officially comeback episode......everything is in order for high gear now
eek.gif
eek.gif
cant wait till next sunday!!!!!!!!!! damn...quinn is on dexters !#!
laugh.gif
.....also i loved when they both were in the hospital ice grilling each other
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

I also liked how they both made up a story to explain what happened to the doctor.

Serial killer's code.
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

word that lady cop is bad 
pimp.gif

for some reason im getting a weird vibe from the babysitter, the scene when she left with harry had my heart racing
laugh.gif
but then the part where they just showed eyes through the door during the kill had me like this
eek.gif
, i wonder what dexter is gonna do when he catches that chick, if he does

overall seems like the show is starting to pick up
pimp.gif

maybe the babysitter was IRA or something.  deb was wondering why she left ireland.  maybe she got into some trouble back home.
it would've been funnier if dexter woke up and the paramedic told him an alligator ate boyd.

And it begins.......
pimp.gif

Couple guys I work with were complainin this season was off to a slow start, I told them they had to close up season 4, and it would get going again soon.  Think we all saw last night, here we go. 
laugh.gif

From minute one I was suspicious of the lady cop, the nanny, and now we don't know what Stiles will be up too either as to what she's seen.  Then we have the headhunter person runnin loose.  Add it all up, and Dex gon have his hands full all season long. 

im leaving off at page 7 but i never finished season 4. i know the story, but i just never got time. ive watched the first two episodes of season 5 but im waiting til i finish watching season 4. and about deb, im not really happy about her character so far but as always, every caracter-besides vince(who is for laughs) ends up being important to the series..just wait and see people. if she isnt good for the show anymore, they'll kill her off.

aww #^$! cant wait until sunday... i hope everything they showed after this episode all happens in the very next one

sorry for posting three times in a row, but i dont think trinitys son is going to tell quinn that its dexter.

good thing im watching season 4 haha he was telling dex about how he hits him and stuff.
very interesting

Back
Top Bottom