**official DEXTER thread** Season 6 starts oct 2nd on showtime** TONIGHT**1 HOUR 30 MINS**

This episode was insane..literally held my breath when Dexter & Boyd were in the hospital. The nanny is kind of suspect or maybe they're just trying to make her seem mysterious to keep us guessing. Was Julia Stiles running towards Trinity's son's car at the end of the preview for next week?? Crazy chain of events is about to happen..

Doakes used to have me rollin' (Major Pain on steroids) but Quinn annoyed me since his first appearance.

should be a great episode tonight 
pimp.gif

I see Dexter hasn't learned from the Miguel Prado fiasco from Season 3.

Having someone team up with him usually ends bad, then again it really doesn't look like he has a choice.

And whoever called Dexter sleeping with Luwen was spot on, I can definitely see that happening down the road.

One way or another though I think she'll die by season's end, by Dexter's hand or someone elses.

Can't have that big of a loose end as her still breathing.

so why didnt she get in the car, when she had the chance to escape?
i think it had something to do with her pass she saw a car full boys and immediately thought about getting raped

laugh.gif
@ dexter not even rocking his normal "killin' " fit. i like the way the show is developing as GORY as it is

Was it just me thinking that the IA Investigator was suggesting LaGuerta to blow him to save Batista's job...?

Originally Posted by ronnskizzle

Was it just me thinking that the IA Investigator was suggesting LaGuerta to blow him to save Batista's job...?

I was thinking the same thing.

Originally Posted by toine2983

I see Dexter hasn't learned from the Miguel Prado fiasco from Season 3.

Having someone team up with him usually ends bad.

He probably didn't watch that season, because it sucked. 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

Lauren_Velez.jpg
BOM%20logo.jpg

*Looks at lips* 

*nodding*

I can see it. 
laugh.gif

Dex seems to always be tellin pops to shut it, like he's learned enough, and now he's changin the game.  Adapting, learning.  I like it. 

Quinn lookin like a damn douche.  Can't wait til he gets blowed up like Doakes. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Man, dude in the hospital was lookin real bad, Angle did a damn number on that boys face. 

Most people on here don't like Deb, but she's alright in my book.  Her cussing and what not is hilarious, she's just butt ugly when she cries.....which happens alot. 

Originally Posted by ronnskizzle

laugh.gif
 Same here. Last nights episode was good, it will be interesting to see what happens to Luwen.

Just got streaming netflix on ps3.......watching dexter season 1 now.

First time ever seeing this show.........wonder how long it will take me to get to season 5, hahahaha

Originally Posted by washanobotit

last episode is when the season started picking up... then this episode it slowed back down.. this episode doesnt leave me wanting more like the last episode and most of the previous seasons

Well of course, theres no real struggle or signs of a climax from a current issue or problem in the storyline. Then again, I didn't catch the preview? Did they post those online?

last episode is when the season started picking up... then this episode it slowed back down.. this episode doesnt leave me wanting more like the last episode and most of the previous seasons

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Just got streaming netflix on ps3.......watching dexter season 1 now.

First time ever seeing this show.........wonder how long it will take me to get to season 5, hahahaha

you're gonna love it. this season has started a bit slow, most of them have, but just wait. %@^$ goes down non stop after that

Back
Top Bottom