OFFICIAL DISNEY+ STREAMING THREAD we're in the endgame now

I feel bad for Warwick and the boba fett actor. They're old and get their own shows that the majority of people don't like.

I don’t know why I feel bad for Warwick Davis, maybe because he probably thought this was a big deal for him. :lol:
My mans was like
14CCC4D2-07CE-419B-A9CE-19F4ACD278E3.gif

I guess it’s time to watch Black Panther 2
Time to fire up the Disney+
Still not ready to watch it, but I’m running out of rewatch material.

I guess it’s time to watch Black Panther 2
Time to fire up the Disney+
Still not ready to watch it, but I’m running out of rewatch material.
Almost two months later to the day I get to fire back up Disney+ for ANTMAN….

Damn, only 4 posts since my last post?
What’s going on at DISNEY? MARVELS dead?

Thought they had enough content to drop a film per month or some ****…..this crazy

I think I missed about 30minutes of Quantumania.
One of those, I don't think I dozed off long and woke back up thiking I was in the same spot in the FILM

Bro it’s a terribly hard watch.
The whole time I’m thinking “Man what a boring movie for the actors to film, running around a Screen room for 90days”
It’s super cameo style (Murray), hey your daughter could be something but we don’t know, Kang is bested easily, just ehhghhhHh!

Legacy bundle going up to $18.99 a month :stoneface:

if I could bundle ESPN+ and Disney+ as a duo I would to save some cash but I know some of my fam watches Hulu

youtube is filled with so many weird hate videos about rachel zegler, the actress that’s playing live-action snow white. I’m not even sure what she said but i haven’t seen that much targeted hate at an actress since poop girl amber heard.

hulu stuff doesn’t interest me anymore. The only hulu original i’m currently watching is Great Expectations.

youtube is filled with so many weird hate videos about rachel zegler, the actress that’s playing live-action snow white. I’m not even sure what she said but i haven’t seen that much targeted hate at an actress since poop girl amber heard.
ole girl who played ariel got a lot of hate too

what does Hulu have? i had a free trial and didn't go forward, maybe i just didn't see anything?

Tried watching the bear but that's my real family life so i don't need to re-live that
I fw Only Murderers In the Building on Hulu, Martin Short's character gets annoying af though. Hulu was actually my gateway to recent anime. My wife watches some of the ABC shows day after airing, so it's come through at times.

I fw Only Murderers In the Building on Hulu, Martin Short's character gets annoying af though. Hulu was actually my gateway to recent anime. My wife watches some of the ABC shows day after airing, so it's come through at times.
yeah i watched that too... i got to the 2nd to the last episode and realized i didn't even miss it when i stopped watching so.... yeah.

Thanks - looks like i won't have to get Hulu

Back
Top Bottom