OFFICIAL DISNEY+ STREAMING THREAD we're in the endgame now

I had every book from 1-62 plus a few of the choose your own pages or whatever books too lol. I gave my collection to my cousin. She probably didn't even care for it like that smh.

I wish I had them now for sentimental reasons. I'll check the show out.

Edit*
I checked the list of books out and I had them all. Smhhh I wonder how much it'd cost to cop them again (OG covers only).

It still wouldn't be the same since they wouldn't be mine from when I was a kid but I'd still like to read them all again and look at the front and back covers like I used to.

I had every book from 1-62 plus a few of the choose your own pages or whatever books too lol. I gave my collection to my cousin. She probably didn't even care for it like that smh.

I wish I had them now for sentimental reasons. I'll check the show out.

Edit*
I checked the list of books out and I had them all. Smhhh I wonder how much it'd cost to cop them again (OG covers only).

It still wouldn't be the same since they wouldn't be mine from when I was a kid but I'd still like to read them all again and look at the front and back covers like I used to.
Brings back memories of my mom and her buying me these books whenever we went to the mall or book store. 🤗

Goosebumps is fire!!

It’s like a 90s (not as good, but still enjoyable) Stranger Things.
First episode was great maybe this is what I should do instead of watching the Beavers and Buffalos grind out a football doorknob

Disney and Marvel just had a great run. I agree with beh235 beh235 that those numbers weren’t normal. Disney needs to stop trying to recreate that magic and focus on putting out good product. Most of the movies since End Game have been terrible.

I've always felt the $1B gross Marvel movies made were the anomaly and not the standard. I do believe that will return once we get to mutants.
That was the norm, it was a constant build up but the actors that made it are gone.

That was the norm, it was a constant build up but the actors that made it are gone.
So around 10 out of 33 made at least $1B globally IIRC. Of the 10, 5 had some Spiderman. It seemed like that for a while, but more often than not up to this point, MCU movies don't gross over $1B, they come close, but not over. I will say, if Sony ever stops getting in their own way with Spiderman, and we get better Spiderman stories in the MCU as well as X-Men, then I can see $1B movies being the norm at that point because those characters are globally popular. At times they are making it seem like a movie not making at least $1B was a failure. That's a a good spot to be in. We haven't even scratched the surface of good characters/potential storyline, if Marvel doesn't screw up the incoming characters then I think $1B will be the norm imo.

Back
Top Bottom