OFFICIAL DISNEY+ STREAMING THREAD we're in the endgame now

SoupyCarelessKagu-max-1mb.gif

D+ will now have exclusive streaming rights to Doctor Who upcoming episodes, outside of the UK and Ireland.

The Bash Brothers had a cameo on the season premiere of The Mighty Ducks: Game Changers.

Dean Portman! I feel like he's a dude that lived a hard life after prep school lolol

All we need now is for Charlie Conway to show up.

I just canceled my disney+, espn+, and hulu bundle.

Not enough new content lately for me to justify to keep for it.

That's what I figure is the smartest thing to do... don't know if they feel like they need to have a plan to prevent that in the future.

Technically Hulu is never on an offseason because they have FX and all types of shows and movies and not just their own, but ESPN+ and Disney+ seem to be the ones you can back off of if you don’t like soccer.

man, i remember the fan outrage when gillian was cast as the companion and the skirts she was wearing as too sexual (and those werent even super short skirts) and now the shows definitely leaning into the sex appeal

Caught a bit of this Beauty and the Beast live special, they doing the Beast/Groban dirty with this stupid looking oversized gundam suit

Last edited:
Looking at reddit and youtube, seems like a lot aren't liking the show.
i love it so far

but im a big fan of the og movie

AND things like lesbian relationships in movies dont bother me

Theres alot of scum out there who get triggered by diverse casts and inclusion of alternative lifestyles(i dont even like saying that because everything is normal to me) and they cant get past that so they bash things

i am kind of bummed that some of the dwarves from the movie werent included in the series.

Saw willow got cancelled. The writing kinda sucked. I lost interest and didn't even watch the season finale.

I don’t know why I feel bad for Warwick Davis, maybe because he probably thought this was a big deal for him. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom